My mobile data automatically enabled
i just purchased Note 2 (N7100) few days ago and now i found from the begining i found that my phone is too smart and it uses the mobile data on its own. so every half hour or 15 min i have to check my phone and disable the mobile data.
any i deas???????
- 12-27-2012, 12:51 PM #2
- 12-27-2012, 01:18 PM #3
Re: My mobile data automatically enabled
Sure, you have an app like GPS or phone update that requires/can use mobile data to check for updates or location.
You just have to figure out which one.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 01-11-2013, 10:48 AM #6
- By Malchore in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 8Last Post: 01-25-2014, 12:47 PM
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2012, 01:26 PM
- By jland22 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2010, 11:14 AM
- By Panchoevo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2010, 07:56 PM
- By wizzums#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2010, 05:09 AM