Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,186 Global Posts

Default HTC M7 aka "HTC One"

Last edited by Ry; 02-12-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Default Re: HTC M7

Looks very similar to the new iphone. Can't wait to see it at mwc though.

If it ends up being edge-to-edge, 4.7in might not be too big for me! Gonna keep an eye on this one.

Where are the hardware keys?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

The placement of what appears to be a power button on the top and the access data port on the bottom seems really odd? I'm betting the final version won't look like this. If those are front facing speakers, that would be very nice

That's not a picture... That's just a graphic.... Phone may not look like that at all

ROM
    Stock

I'm finding it hard to put much into this....it screams early render, and things are known to change so fast....

Like the general idea, though.

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

Looks good. It was rumored that the m7 will runs on htc sense 5, and of course it will have power specs as the htc one x+ or better.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Thanked by 2:
    XChrisX and Chosen414 like this.

The front picture is accurate to what the m7 will look like, but the back is not.

Global Posts
    1,562 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

If M7 looks like the new rendered image I will be really tempted to sell my GS3 for it. I just need phone to come out on T-mobile or better yet have unlocked international that works on both TM and AT&T.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by chase1963 View Post

I was just going to post this. The major downfall here is the 2300mah battery. Also rumored is a 4.7" 1080P display. Why not make the phone a straight 5" like everyone else? Also they're sorely in need of a larger battery, with a 1080P screen on board.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Similar to this:

And why isn't there a camera on the front?

Global Posts
    1,562 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

HTC M7 aka "HTC One"-uploadfromtaptalk1358789292853.jpg
    HTC M7 aka "HTC One"-uploadfromtaptalk1358789344952.jpg
    Damn I hope HTC can deliver to four major mobile carries without being changed. I will definitely give up S3 at a loss if I able to get this phone on T-mobile.
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    ______

ROM
    Viper

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    I was just going to post this. The major downfall here is the 2300mah battery. Also rumored is a 4.7" 1080P display. Why not make the phone a straight 5" like everyone else? Also they're sorely in need of a larger battery, with a 1080P screen on board.
    The dna has a 5" 1080P display with only. 2050mah battery and is not "sorely" in need of battery life. Why would this one be?

This is lcd3 tech that so far is better on battery(and quality for that matter) than anything else out there. Blindly reading specs is not a good indicator...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
    aapold and metz65 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    The dna has a 5" 1080P display with only. 2050mah battery and is not "sorely" in need of battery life. Why would this one be?

This is lcd3 tech that so far is better on battery(and quality for that matter) than anything else out there. Blindly reading specs is not a good indicator...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    Never used a Droid DNA, but common sense tells me that unless the new processor is battery efficient 2300mah might not be enough. Only time will tell.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    Never used a Droid DNA, but common sense tells me that unless the new processor is battery efficient 2300mah might not be enough. Only time will tell.
    Just speaking from experience with my DNA, I get fantastic battery life. This battery is bigger than the DNA's and the screen is smaller, so I expect this to be great too.

Global Posts
    457 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

Leaked rumors have it going to all carriers except TMo. Why am I not surprised?

Global Posts
    1,562 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by corona10 View Post
    Leaked rumors have it going to all carriers except TMo. Why am I not surprised?
    I hope the M7 is like the Sony Xperia TX or T where the T can work on T-Mobile or AT&T.

Solve
    Answer
    ______

ROM
    Viper

Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    I hope the M7 is like the Sony Xperia TX or T where the T can work on T-Mobile or AT&T.

Off topic, but saw an article that said as of today that unlocking radio capabilities of phones for other networks is illegal. Sucks for tmobile...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)

ROM
    Viper

I really want this phone to be awesome. If it is, I will own it no questions asked. I just hope the move recent pics are prototypes and not the final. I like the design overall, be that bezel is just too much. I don't want some surfboard moto device. I want something caressing my hand as i use it and to be as small as it can be with the screen size.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

I currently have the HTC Rezound which I will be able to upgrade in mid-July. Hoping the M7 comes to Verizon with at least 32GB internal storage if no microSD. The DNA is a great looking phone but with only 16GB and no microSD, no deal. I don't have wifi at work and barely get LTE at work, so steaming music from the cloud is not an option.

I also hope the M7 comes with a car dock. HTC does not make a car dock for the DNA.

- - - Updated - - -

I currently have the HTC Rezound which I will be able to upgrade in mid-July. Hoping the M7 comes to Verizon with at least 32GB internal storage if no microSD. The DNA is a great looking phone but with only 16GB and no microSD, no deal. I don't have wifi at work and barely get LTE at work, so steaming music from the cloud is not an option.

I also hope the M7 comes with a car dock. HTC does not make a car dock for the DNA.
    HTC One
    Google Nexus 4
    Google Nexus 7
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,186 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sheba611 View Post

Going by history, HTC's latest high-end devices may give a glimpse into a future of HTC with no expandable memory.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

HTC m7 to use nvidia's tegra 4. Is this a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by unitedflow View Post
    HTC m7 to use nvidia's tegra 4. Is this a good thing?

I'm into that. The Tegra 4 HDR camera stuff looked pretty solid.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast