MOTO X is coming soon

mcgowan398

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
This RUMORED phone will have NON NEXUS software and will be on MULTIPLE CARRIERS....its suppose to sport a 5 inch display..:D:D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup:

:confused: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS:confused:

apcman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I just want to know release dates. Any news on that, Phone Arena said google I/O but they are not exactly right all the time, plus I/O would be more stock, and not a skinned version even if it is lighter on the custom UI.

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: MOTO X is coming soon

I just want to know release dates. Any news on that, Phone Arena said google I/O but they are not exactly right all the time, plus I/O would be more stock, and not a skinned version even if it is lighter on the custom UI.

Well in io history they give out htc evo 4g which not only was not stack software device it was not even gsm device. In io only nexus is annouce and i think they most likely will will be GoogleTV nexus since its only missing element in nexus line.

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Odp: MOTO X is coming soon

According the news from androidauthority, The Motorola X is said to be launched on July 8 after being announced in mid-May at Google I/O, although don?t be surprised to see that date change. Moreover, the handset will cost $299 on Verizon with new contracts, while Google will sell the device contract-free from the Google Play Store at ?a similar off-contract price to Nexus line.?

Pricing details for other carriers are not available at this time, although it would make sense to see them charge their subscribers similar fees as Verizon. What?s interesting though is that Big Red will have a special fee for anyone looking to unlock the bootloader of the Motorola X ? $15/month ? whereas Google Play buyers will get it unlocked from the get-go.

Can't wait to see.

That would be pretty cool if they sold it at the Nexus price. I just got a new phone in November, but...but...

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Leave it to Verizon to kill sales of this device before it's even announced by charging people $15/month to unlock the bootloader. If they were so worried about phones with custom ROM's on their precious network, why is it all of the sudden okay now when they want to charge a monthly fee?
If this rumor is true, I am thoroughly disgusted by their constant money grabs for doing absolutely nothing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Leave it to Verizon to kill sales of this device before it's even announced by charging people $15/month to unlock the bootloader. If they were so worried about phones with custom ROMs on their precious network, why is it all of the sudden okay now when they want to charge a monthly fee?
If this rumor is true, I am thoroughly disgusted by their constant money grabs for doing absolutely nothing.

There's nothing official about " $15/month to unlock the bootloader".

The phone hasn't been announced. You won't get official release date information before then.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
There's nothing official about " $15/month to unlock the bootloader".
There is nothing official about anything in this latest article floating around.
I only stated" if the rumor is true..."
This is merely a discussion on the latest rumors.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
any suggestions what the moto x will present

There are crazy rumors about buttons on the back and strange shapes and modular software an such, but its Moto, so history suggests that it will be an uninspired brick with decent specs but not fantastic specs and possibly a fat battery...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Erik ejf

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
its Moto, so history suggests that it will be an uninspired brick with decent specs but not fantastic specs and possibly a fat battery...

I don't think it will be an uninspired brick since Google bought it. It supposed to compete with the likes of the iPhone 5, S3, and 920. So I think design will be a big part of the making of the device. Especially if its competing with the iPhone 5 and Lumia 920 which have, in my opinion spectacular phone designs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech