Switch from Samsung Galaxy S3 to Note 2

omairangel

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am new here to this thread. I need help. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 from MetroPCS, love the phone, it has 4G LTE. But I am liking and want to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. MetroPCS does not sell the Note 2, being it too expensive. I have unlimited everything for $55 month plus $5 a month for the insurance, so everything is included, no taxes, nothing extra. I want unlimited everything on the Note 2 as well, but I think Sprint is the only one that has Unlimited Everything. And I think T-Mobile as well. I really want the Note 2 simply for the bigger screen, as I do alot of web browsing, I don't use the phone that much. I want to know, is the Note 2 faster than the S3. Sprint has no LTE in my area. Should I abandon MetroPCS and go with Sprint? Or T-Mobile. T-mobil e has no contract. Should I go with them. Please let me know, anyone?

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Never underestimate good service/coverage. I'd stay with the S3.

Do you live in a big area? If so, you'll probably have Sprint LTE by the time the Note 3 comes out. Wait till then, and jump ship.

atomic_squid

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
T-mobile hasn't even rolled out their LTE yet. They will soon, though, and you better believe NYC will be one of the first with LTE. Sprint's infrastructure is already in existence, and growing quickly, plus they have the increasingly rare unlimited data. I'd stay with Sprint for now.

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I went to tmobile because of no LTE on sprint. Was with them for 9 years. I have no regret as I get HSPA pretty much wherever I go and average about 6mbps down/1mpbs up. The good thing about tmobile is their hspa network are all set up already. LTE is obviously a different story but I'm happy with HSPA speeds I'm getting now. Defintely beats Sprints 3g. I have no regrets. Also note 2 is much faster than my samsung s3 specially with HD games. Oh and also Tmobile s3 doesnt have LTE radio. They are coming out with another version that does. Note 2 however has LTE radio already. However bear in mind that its a 2 handed phone so if you have small hands sometimes it gets frustrating as you always need both hand to use it. That's really the only major drawback. At least for me....

Hi everyone, I am new here to this thread. I need help. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 from MetroPCS, love the phone, it has 4G LTE. But I am liking and want to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. MetroPCS does not sell the Note 2, being it too expensive. I have unlimited everything for $55 month plus $5 a month for the insurance, so everything is included, no taxes, nothing extra. I want unlimited everything on the Note 2 as well, but I think Sprint is the only one that has Unlimited Everything. And I think T-Mobile as well. I really want the Note 2 simply for the bigger screen, as I do alot of web browsing, I don't use the phone that much. I want to know, is the Note 2 faster than the S3. Sprint has no LTE in my area. Should I abandon MetroPCS and go with Sprint? Or T-Mobile. T-mobil e has no contract. Should I go with them. Please let me know, anyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude