So, what upcoming phone are you most excited for?

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
First would be the Moto X. After that....might be interested in the M7. Didnt realize how much better LCD screens have gotten. Am an Amoled fan now...and the latest LCD has almost the same pros of Amoled. GS4...maybe. Maybe the Xperia Z.

I also like what I see from the Z10. The new BB looks nice.

But the Moto X will get first preference.

Oh....cant forget about the uBuntu phone. That might be a sleeper hit.

bjones521

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
This one is a no brainer for me. The MOTOROLA X PHONE. I have the S3 and I would love a kevlar phone. Moto phones have exceptional build quality. Not to mention this phone would have a huge battery, Stock Android 5.0 and supposedly a great camera. Thats everything I ever wanted.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The only one I'm extremely interested in is the Note 3. I'd almost go so far as to say I'd buy it sight unseen. However, if the X Phone, GS4, or M7 offer something unique that I like better than the Note's huge screen and S-Pen combo I am open to them. So glad my upgrade isn't till July. Most of these should be announced or released or known well through leaks by then.

phillyundead

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I really wanna give the BlackBerry z10 a shot. The reason i switched to Android was solely because of app availability and prices. I was going to get the Bold 9930 but decided to wait because i heard about the z10. Planning on grabbing it for a try soon.

8 corez

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I think the Motorola X-Phone will be the top contender on my list for my next upgrade (which is coming soon)... I'm tempted by the Note 2 or 3 because I could use it as a tablet too and just carry one device sometimes, but who am I kidding? I'm still gonna want to carry a tablet around most of the time so why bother with a phablet... I don't know, I'm still considering all options. But if the X-Phone is as great as the rumors would have you believe, I might have to get that! Otherwise maybe the Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy S4 or Note 3...

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not excited for any phone that we don't have confirmed specs for.

All the hype about the Motorola X phone is ridiculous. So far it's nothing more than vaporware.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm excited for:

Any new Nexus
Motorola X
Samsung Galaxy S IV

I'm buying the one with the better battery, software, coming to Sprint, and all around better phone.

Chauncey S

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I thought I was waiting for the GS4, but if the HTC One/M7 finds it's way to Verizon, I'll be interested. Also the BB Z10 is cool. I'm hoping it's a hit and I can get it for my work line. They are forcing IPhones on us at work. Eeek. :mad:

8 corez

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So a question here for everyone; if the Moto X is announced at Google I/O, it won't really be available til June or July right?

You never know... The N7 was released a few weeks after being announced if I'm not mistaken. And that's another Google device so anything can happen. But if it's announced in late May my guess is it will release in June. No way to know for sure. I'm hoping they surprize us and announce it at MWC... Like today would be great! LOL! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'll be honest. When it was announced last week that the S4 is being rumored to not have the Exynos 5 Octa and an amoled screen, my interest went down slightly. Once I realized that with the replacement components being rumored that this will result in better battery life, I was perhaps a little more excited about this phone than before.
Between this and the Motorola X, we'll just have to see what each phone has to offer when they come out.
When I am due in August, all of that information should be common knowledge.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

halimaw96

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I'll be honest. When it was announced last week that the S4 is being rumored to not have the Exynos 5 Octa and an amoled screen, my interest went down slightly. Once I realized that with the replacement components being rumored that this will result in better battery life, I was perhaps a little more excited about this phone than before.
Between this and the Motorola X, we'll just have to see what each phone has to offer when they come out.
When I am due in August, all of that information should be common knowledge.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Honestly if you can give me a quadcore or even dualcore phone that can last a couple days without needing a charge, I'd be happy. This whole "I've got more cores than you" seems to lose importance because battery life suffers so much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1