Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is it worth the wait?

I currently have the iPhone 4, and I hate it. I've been able to upgrade since November, and I've been waiting for the galaxy s4. The other night my mom went & got an s3 - originally I wanted the s3, but I heard the s4 was coming out in May so I decided to wait. Now she tells me that the guy who sold her the phone told her that the s4 probably isn't coming out until next year sometime.. does anyone know when the s4 is coming out? Is it worth the wait? Or should I just get the s3?

Global Posts
    338 Global Posts

Default Re: Is it worth the wait?

Quote Originally Posted by missSarah View Post
    I currently have the iPhone 4, and I hate it. I've been able to upgrade since November, and I've been waiting for the galaxy s4. The other night my mom went & got an s3 - originally I wanted the s3, but I heard the s4 was coming out in May so I decided to wait. Now she tells me that the guy who sold her the phone told her that the s4 probably isn't coming out until next year sometime.. does anyone know when the s4 is coming out? Is it worth the wait? Or should I just get the s3?
    No one knows the exact date yet but it will be this year. More than likely early this summer. That's when the s2 and s3 were released. They are on an annual cycle. A sales rep would say that because they want you to buy now and not wait. You should know more in a few weeks at MWC.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

very true. thank you!

WAIT!!!!! DONT LISTEN TO THE WORKER!! He is just trying to make you buy the phone!!! Its their job to! And based on rumors....its pretty obvious that it is coming out this year.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is it worth the wait?-uploadfromtaptalk1360016630396.jpg  

ROM
    Viper

It will more than likely come out this year. EVERYTHING said is speculation and wishful thinking at this point. Best bet is about July time frame because of s2 and 3 release. If that is not too long for you then wait. Just remember that the one always waiting to buy the next big thing usually never buys anything

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired

Nice sharing.

hold on to your horrid Iphone a little bit longer......BUT if you cannot wait i would get the Galaxy Note 2...... i did , the only thing is use my iphone for now is when i do laundry i use it a timer LOL

While the S4 will be a sweet phone, if I had an available upgrade in November, I would have grabbed a Note II no questions asked.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Easy answer, wait and get the s4.
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,838 Global Posts

If you wait, you'll always be waiting. When you're ready to buy a phone, look at all the available options.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums