Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By the_stig#WN
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Hopefully we will have an exact date soon.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3

While I certainly hope this is true, the report is seems sketchy at best. Who knows, maybe Samsung will blow us out of the water with a Note 3 announcement at MWC and have a specail event for the Galaxy S IV. This would certainly help shake the notion many people have of the Note simply being a larger Galaxy S and would help further distinguish the two lines from eachother.

LOL. International Digital Times is a website that is known to make up stuff to get "clicks."

They also said that LG halted production of the Nexus 4 back in January.

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

I hope it's true, this'll be my next phone

This will be my next .... Tablet
    People say, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean that counts.

But you can't get to China in a canoe.....
    wanieyunos likes this.

Doubt it. Barely anything is really known about the S4 so that seems to be a lot to know about the next Note.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Too soon for the Note III. The Note II is still selling like crazy, and it's been out for less than a year.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

The note 2 pushes the edge of how big a phone should be.. I love mine and it fits n my pocket just fine even w an otterbox on it. But 6.3 inch screen may be the " we went a lil too far" mark for samsung. Besides with the note tablets coming out theres no real reason to give up on the note 2 yet since it seems to be selling strong still and is still "new" . I still see several commercials a day for the note 2 / s3.

Just my opinion

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by russel5150 View Post
    The note 2 pushes the edge of how big a phone should be.. I love mine and it fits n my pocket just fine even w an otterbox on it. But 6.3 inch screen may be the " we went a lil too far" mark for samsung. Besides with the note tablets coming out theres no real reason to give up on the note 2 yet since it seems to be selling strong still and is still "new" . I still see several commercials a day for the note 2 / s3.

Just my opinion

IMO the Note 2 is good enough to keep for the duration of your contract 2 years. 6.3" I think truly is pushing it, considering I use my S3 as my music player when I go running, and at the gym. I refuse to carry a tablet when doing either of these activities.

My upgrade is in April. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a Note or the HTC One.

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    Too soon for the Note III. The Note II is still selling like crazy, and it's been out for less than a year.
    isn't it the same story with the s3 tho? it came out in the summer (now they'll launch it in march) and it's also selling really well

Quote Originally Posted by cinek View Post
    isn't it the same story with the s3 tho? it came out in the summer (now they'll launch it in march) and it's also selling really well
    The S3 last year was announced in the beginning of May apparently due to constraints with the screens(supply/demand) but I had heard they initially wanted to launch at MWC. Regardless it's still been barely 6 months since the release of the Note II. You MIGHT see it early summer at the earliest, but August is more than likely.

A galaxy Note 3 with an HD screen would just be a dream!!!!!

With the S series and the Note series Samsung has figured out how to do something even Apple hasn't done, run two premium phones that don't eat into each others sales too much. I doubt they will change that too much by releasing in less than a year. HTC released at least three One X phones last year and each ate the previous one but they combined did not sell as well as the S3.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

yes,this mobile will be my next mate...

Quote Originally Posted by russel5150 View Post

Just my opinion

That's my concern as well Russell. Having average size hands, it's just 'not too big' now, especially when talking on the phone while holding it, which I do little of with vehicle BT and Motorola BT with Motospeak! I've seen folks on Craigslist who were wanting to trade their Note 2 for the S3 because it was too big! I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    IMO the Note 2 is good enough to keep for the duration of your contract 2 years. 6.3" I think truly is pushing it, considering I use my S3 as my music player when I go running, and at the gym. I refuse to carry a tablet when doing either of these activities.
    I agree as well Chris. I just got the Note 2 a few months ago, and gave my wife my S3. By the time our 2 year contract is up and ready for the renewal prices, the S6 and Note 5 will be available!! lol