HELP Meeee!!! HTC Inspire 4G

Idollia Sylvester

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
okay so i recently got a HTC inspire 4G from At&t but it's on a simple mobile sim card. its on andriod 2.3.3 and wont update because im not with att. i tried using my friend's att sim to update it but that was a bust so now i want to root it. im not a total noob, or maye i am but i need step by step instructions to help me root this phone. can someone please help?

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
okay so i recently got a HTC inspire 4G from At&t but it's on a simple mobile sim card. its on andriod 2.3.3 and wont update because im not with att. i tried using my friend's att sim to update it but that was a bust so now i want to root it. im not a total noob, or maye i am but i need step by step instructions to help me root this phone. can someone please help?

No help from me, but here's a more likely forum for your question:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/inspire-rooting-roms-hacks/

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site

The phone is updated...? there werent anymore updates to the phone after 2.3 If you root and flash a different rom you can get 4.0-4.2