Galaxy note 3,Leaked?

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
The note 3 specifications may have just been leaked.As usual take this with a grain of salt..here are some of the details...
Meet the New Galaxy Note 3 with 5.99" HD Display, Octa Core processor & 3GB RAM - Details
Some rumored specifications
5.99 inches of Screen Size,
Full HD Display of 1920 x 1080p,
3GB RAM,
Jellybean 4.3 Firmware,

And the following picture
n3.jpg

What is on the left appears to be the note 3 and on the right appears to be the note 2
Again take it with the usual grain of salt

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
The note 3 specifications may have just been leaked.As usual take this with a grain of salt..here are some of the details...
Meet the New Galaxy Note 3 with 5.99" HD Display, Octa Core processor & 3GB RAM - Details
Some rumored specifications
5.99 inches of Screen Size,
Full HD Display of 1920 x 1080p,
3GB RAM,
Jellybean 4.3 Firmware,

And the following picturehttp://cdn.androidadvices.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/n3.jpg
What is on the left appears to be the note 3 and on the right appears to be the note 2
Again take it with the usual grain of salt
Just hope they get rid of lags and put some premium design on it then I will be buying it for sure :)

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
If those are the specs, you can expect samsung to rip off the us market once again by only giving us one of those.

That is far to large for a phone, it's almost tablet size. Imagine holding that up to your ear, I'd be scared of being made fun of.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Too big if that's the case.
They could have done the same trick as GS3->GS4 and kept the same body dimensions.
It may also be one of other countless models Samsung makes

ibcnul8ter

May 1, 2013
Visit site
the S4 is already pushing the limit on phone size, so I already thought the note was too big.
next think you know, we'll be holding a laptop to you ear! Remember the days when everyone wanted the smallest they could get?

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Remember the days when everyone wanted the smallest they could get?

Yea but that was back when we only used out phones for making calls and maybe texting.
I think GS4 is the max optimal size. Note 2 is in the next category (with stylus) but anything bigger than that is simply silly IMO.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Same body size, 1/4" top bezel for speaker/camera, no side or bottom bezel, no buttons.... that gets you around ... 1/2" more wide and 1 1/2" long. That gives you about 1.54 to 1.55 more inches extra screen, measured diagonally. Too big. If the 6.3 rumors are true, that means we're seeing a 1/4" increase in width and 1/2" increase in length, or something similar to this. That's about a .79 or .80 inch extension, taking us from 5.5" to 6.3".

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I talked to a relative I have how works for Sprint, and he said fall 2013. (I think september, but it was a while ago so I could be wrong)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That seems to be more like the Galaxy Mega 6.3" phone. It seems huge compared to the GN2 5.5" and if that's how big it is then I might have to pass, but in person hands on is the best way to go. As for 3GB of RAM, I would suspect they are trying to get ready for KLP 5.0 and the demands it may have with their UI/UX on it. Could be wrong but it never hurts to have extra on board.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Well put, and by that token why do we have cars that can go over 65 Mph, after all the maximum speed limit is (except for an area or two) is 65 Mph so we don't need cars that can go 200+ Mph.

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I do not think thats a Note 3, it looks to me like a bad Note 2 knock-off or maybe a Galaxy Mega knock-off.

Look at the area around the home button and ear speaker chrome, just alot of wasted space I think Samsung would utilize for such a big screen. Also, the holes for the home button and ear speaker dont seem as "trimmed" as they would be on an OEM Note.
Then the screen color itself. A zero-gap AMOLED display with optical adhesive in between should be a much darker blue/black color, like the phone on the right, rather than the greyish color on the phone to the left.
And lastly the lack of logo's. Even if it was a preproduction/prototype devices they usually put logo's on it.

Just my thoughts on it.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I do not think thats a Note 3, it looks to me like a bad Note 2 knock-off or maybe a Galaxy Mega knock-off.

Look at the area around the home button and ear speaker chrome, just alot of wasted space I think Samsung would utilize for such a big screen. Also, the holes for the home button and ear speaker dont seem as "trimmed" as they would be on an OEM Note.
Then the screen color itself. A zero-gap AMOLED display with optical adhesive in between should be a much darker blue/black color, like the phone on the right, rather than the greyish color on the phone to the left.
And lastly the lack of logo's. Even if it was a preproduction/prototype devices they usually put logo's on it.

Just my thoughts on it.

Those are some very good points.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure this was already outed as not being the Note3. I forget what device this is, but it's definitely not the N3.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Just my thoughts on it.

As you noted the wasted space on the face of the device is not something Samsung would do. It could be an early prototype or the Mega 6.3 since its huge next to the GN2.