Samsung galaxy s2 and mhl adapter problem

Mike meadows69

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have a Samsung galaxy s2 and I'm trying to watch videos and stuff on my TV using the mHL adapter. I have a hisense 50 inch HDTV and when I hook all the cords up I get no picture. I don't have wifi so I can't use the all share so I'm stuck with using the adapter. What could the problem be.

MeetMHL

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi there. This is Krista from the MHL team hoping I can help. :) Can you please confirm the following:
1. Are you using a 5-pin MHL adapter? (Samsung S3, S4 and Note 2 all use an 11-pin so you may have the wrong one)
2. Do you have power plugged into the adapter as well?
3. Are you sure you are connecting to the right HDMI port that you have the adapter connected to?

If all of the above are correct you should try connecting to another TV to determine if the issue is the TV or adapter. Let me know how it goes.
Krista.

larry2727

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
hi my name is larry i just bought a mhl adapter 11 pin and it worked .then all of a sudden it stooped working.it says hdmi connected and its getting charged plus my when i go to input in see the hdmi connected put when i go to select it just shows no signal.i have had one bedofe and it worked for 3 monthe then i quess it broke. so i bought another and like i said it worked for a couple of hours then thats was it. please help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463