Sony Xperia i1 "Honami" pics
Just Another Mobile Phone Blog: Sony XPERIA Honami i1 live pics
More at the link. It looks to be in the same 5" footprint as the Xperia Z and it has a speaker on the bottom so the rumors look to be holding up so far. Instead of a 16MP or 21MP, or a camera with interchangeable lenses, it looks like we'll have to settle for a 20MP shooter. Darn. The metal edges look very nice though.
- 06-27-2013, 07:23 PM #2
- 06-27-2013, 11:23 PM #3
- 06-27-2013, 11:35 PM #4
- 144 Posts
Re: Sony Xperia i1 "Honami" pics
Not to me, but I have to admit: I never use it. I don't care much for it, the "real camera feel" is unimportant to me, and I've found the hardware button to cause more unintended camera movement than the virtual button on the screen. I know that a lot of people, specially reviewers, like having the hardware button, but I think it's a useless piece of hardware.
- 06-28-2013, 07:18 PM #5
- By mightyfacundo in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2013, 04:45 PM
- By grommmm in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2013, 02:15 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2013, 10:30 PM
- By AngelArs in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2013, 01:19 PM
- By reddave96 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2013, 12:59 PM