Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Hi Dears

I am really interested in the upcoming Galaxy Note 3, and would like to summarize all rumours regarding the most waited device, which will be updated regularly.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is more likely to have 5.7" display
    • Note 3 Will be likely the first Samsung device to get Android Jelly Bean 4.3
    • Galaxy Note 3 will probably the first smartphone with 3GB of RAM
    • Galaxy Note 3 is rumoured to sports Octa-Core processor.
    • Note 3 will likely to have 13MP Camera
    • Main competitors for the Note 3 is Sony Xperia Z Ultra and HTC One Max
    • Finally, the expected release date is September, 4th.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I will only upgrade from my Note 2 to Note 3,
    if the Note 3 has the following:

(1) improved screen, 1920x1080 resolution, AMOLED
    (2) noticeable faster processor
    (3) longer battery life
    (4) more sensitive/accurate S-pen
    (5) same price as Note 2
    (6) better low-light performance of rear camera
    (7) lower weight
    (8) no Verizon logo on home button
    (9) louder internal speaker
    (10) slimmer bezel

Otherwise... I'll just wait for the Note 4.
    dtdavid and nickgalaxys4 like this.

Global Posts
    5,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

In only on board for one if it has no menu button and no home button and a major visual and performance update to the software... Guess that's all 2-3 years away.

Transmitted through spacetime.

​Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
    May the Force Be With You

Community Rules & Guidelines​
    (Formerly "NothingIsTrue")

I am looking forward to this too.

The only thing i dont like about the note2 is the screen. not as good as the S4
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Running Stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Thanked by:

The note 2&3 will be and look awesome,but I am in love with my GS4. But they are all in the Android family so it's all good.
    iPad iPhone 4,4s,5,5s Nexus 7 (2013) Galaxy S4 Nexus 5 and so much more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiersten_Kress View Post
    I will only upgrade from my Note 2 to Note 3, if the Note 3 has the following: (1) improved screen, 1920x1080 resolution, AMOLED (2) noticeable faster processor (3) longer battery life (4) more sensitive/accurate S-pen (5) same price as Note 2 (6) better low-light performance of rear camera (7) lower weight (8) no Verizon logo on home button (9) louder internal speaker (10) slimmer bezel Otherwise... I'll just wait for the Note 4.
    An article at sammobile.com says an inside leaker says it will have a 5.7" 1920x1080 resolution screen.
    Ridin' a Note 2 blast

I can imagine that it will have a screen as good as if not better tham the S4

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Running Stock KitKat 4.4.2

Seems like I should have been patient and wait for the Note 3. Ah, never mind.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Would prefer if the Note 3 came with maybe a 5.8 inch screen or maybe slightly bigger but only if they made the bezel almost nonexistent, would want the 3Gb of ram as the 2 Gb is bottlenecking current processors, would prefer a Snapdragon 800 proc over the Exynos 5 Octa, Full HD screen of course, 13 megapixel will probably come, better handwriting recognition would be nice also, and would be hoping that the front camera would be 3.2 megapixels.

I think this is a fair assessment concerning the screen size of the Galaxy Note 3. Samsung is beta testing what is, and isn't too large for a phone in their 5.7", and 6.3" Galaxy mega line. They have the resources to do so. Whichever model ends up being the more popular of the 2 ends up being the size of the Note 3. However SamMobile said the next Note will more than likely end up being 5.7" display in the same form factor as the Note 2. Considering they did this with the S4, this makes sense for the Note 3 as well.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

ROM
    CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by tastycaramel View Post
    Seems like I should have been patient and wait for the Note 3. Ah, never mind.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    It's never ending. Once the Note 3 is in people's hands in November, some will be looking to the S5 in April. For those who have patience to wait out several releases for the perfect device, I envy you. I couldn't do it. I am most likely making my decision on my next phone in October, even though I am due 8/15. There's just not anything out right now that's getting me excited. Reminds of when I got my GNex when it came out. We should know everything that's coming out this year by then.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazi Casaca View Post
    Would prefer if the Note 3 came with maybe a 5.8 inch screen or maybe slightly bigger but only if they made the bezel almost nonexistent, would want the 3Gb of ram as the 2 Gb is bottlenecking current processors, would prefer a Snapdragon 800 proc over the Exynos 5 Octa, Full HD screen of course, 13 megapixel will probably come, better handwriting recognition would be nice also, and would be hoping that the front camera would be 3.2 megapixels.
    Could you explain how the RAM is bottlenecking processors more?

I was told in sept or oct the new note will be coming out on sprint so Samsung said its gonna be pretty awesome

I want it to have an ir port like the gs4 does.
    streetslide likes this.

A little longer pen would be much appreciated. My note 1 pen is a little too short

Sendt fra min GT-N8020 med Tapatalk2

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeWII View Post
    A little longer pen would be much appreciated. My note 1 pen is a little too short

Sendt fra min GT-N8020 med Tapatalk2
    Quit picking your teeth with it then
    People say, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean that counts.

But you can't get to China in a canoe.....
    tastycaramel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazi Casaca View Post
    How does RAM slow down a processor? Doesn't make sense.

Global Posts
    6,221 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

I'm definitely stoked about the Note 3. Would love to see the same ppi as on the S4 (but, knowing Samsung, that's doubtful). Would like to see it get the Exynos 5420 and 3 or 4GB of RAM. As long as it's not over 6" I'd want it most likely.

Sent from me LTE Note 8.0
    Live long and prosper.

Global Posts
    5,933 Global Posts

Some pics of the guts just leaked. I think the 5.7" rumor is correct, and a la the S4 v. S3, it'll be the same size as the Note 2 but with a larger screen. What a beast it will be.

Galaxy Note II stock 4.3
    Nexus 10 stock 4.4.2
    Galaxy Gear MK7
    Oster 4093 blender (rooted, Cuervo Gold ROM)

I.MUST.HAVE!
    <3<3<3 :-)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Looking forward to this. Will be giving my one to my gf so I can get this. :-)

Sent from my M7 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

More RAM, faster processor, better screen and camera are all expected, BUT, will it get 32GB and/or 64GB in the US. If they don't deliver on that then its a solid NO for me. It seems Android is going backwards on internal storage since they removed putting apps on the SD card and in the same vein they removing microSD on those very devices.
    Zookeeper63 likes this.

So excited for this beast. I'm going to have a decision to make.....Note 3 or the next Nexus.

Hopefully the note looks better than the s4. Wasnt a fan of how it felt in the hand.
    iPhone 5S+Galaxy S5 user. Google Glass Explorer.

Follow Me:

App.Net: sleepnclass
    Twitter: sleepnclass

Peace & Blessings.
    TmobileT889 likes this.

@deadpixel don't get your hopes too high. The previous generations of the Note looked exactly as the other galaxy phones. Note 1 as the first galaxy, Note 2 as galaxy s3 and so on

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast