deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
More LG Optimus G2 blurry shots leak ahead of launch - GSMArena.com news
gsmarena_001.jpg

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I am not feeling the buttons on the back. I wonder why no one has went with touch capacitive buttons on the sides.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I am not feeling the buttons on the back. I wonder why no one has went with touch capacitive buttons on the sides.

That'd be interesting, but LG seems to think their device too thin to handle buttons on the side comfortably.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
That'd be interesting, but LG seems to think their device too thin to handle buttons on the side comfortably.

I was imaging just a thin line of a capacitive button to take place of a volume rocker. I figure hardware on capacitive button are pliable to be manipulate enough to work. IMO

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I was imaging just a thin line of a capacitive button to take place of a volume rocker. I figure hardware on capacitive button are pliable to be manipulate enough to work. IMO

I don't want to have to pick it up to turn it on.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Why would have to pick it up?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Wake button is hanging out between the volume keys on the back.

- - - Updated - - -

If thats the g2, why does it appear to be running touchwiz firmware? Unless they switched to a custom launcher and changed the theme in an attempt to induce confusion.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

LG went hardcore copy on TouchWiz's look/feel late last year and their early 2013 devices are almost straight Sammy device clones... sometimes better executed.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Really hoping the backside volume/power buttons don't translate to the N5, but I'm confident that Google will have sufficient sense to keep the buttons where they should be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa