Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By erwaso
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    that thing looks beat the heck up. was it tested on a kids playground?
    danolson68 likes this.
  3. #3  
    Aquila's Avatar

    Posts
    11,420 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,655 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Seems like a case of some sort

    Transmitted through spacetime.
  4. #4  
    Aquila's Avatar

    Posts
    11,420 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,655 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Yeah it looks great in videos.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    MUCH BETTER! lol
  6. #6  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,755 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,759 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    I am not feeling the buttons on the back. I wonder why no one has went with touch capacitive buttons on the sides.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app
  7. #7  
    Aquila's Avatar

    Posts
    11,420 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,655 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    I am not feeling the buttons on the back. I wonder why no one has went with touch capacitive buttons on the sides.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

    That'd be interesting, but LG seems to think their device too thin to handle buttons on the side comfortably.
  8. #8  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,755 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,759 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    That'd be interesting, but LG seems to think their device too thin to handle buttons on the side comfortably.
    I was imaging just a thin line of a capacitive button to take place of a volume rocker. I figure hardware on capacitive button are pliable to be manipulate enough to work. IMO

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app
  9. #9  
    Aquila's Avatar

    Posts
    11,420 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,655 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    I was imaging just a thin line of a capacitive button to take place of a volume rocker. I figure hardware on capacitive button are pliable to be manipulate enough to work. IMO

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app
    I don't want to have to pick it up to turn it on.
  10. #10  
    gollum18's Avatar

    Posts
    1,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Rooted Mk3

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiralBorg View Post
    If thats the g2, why does it appear to be running touchwiz firmware? Unless they switched to a custom launcher and changed the theme in an attempt to induce confusion.

    Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
  11. #11  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,755 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,759 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I don't want to have to pick it up to turn it on.
    Why would have to pick it up?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
  12. #12  
    Aquila's Avatar

    Posts
    11,420 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,655 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    Why would have to pick it up?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    Wake button is hanging out between the volume keys on the back.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    If thats the g2, why does it appear to be running touchwiz firmware? Unless they switched to a custom launcher and changed the theme in an attempt to induce confusion.

    Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
    LG went hardcore copy on TouchWiz's look/feel late last year and their early 2013 devices are almost straight Sammy device clones... sometimes better executed.
  13. #13  
    cw0974's Avatar

    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Does this mean that the phone will not sit flat when you put it on its back?
  14. #14  
    return_0's Avatar

    Posts
    2,523 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

    Default Re: Leaked Pics of Optimus G2

    Really hoping the backside volume/power buttons don't translate to the N5, but I'm confident that Google will have sufficient sense to keep the buttons where they should be.

Similar Threads

  1. S4 Active stopped working after placing in a bowl of water.
    By milehigherik in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 05:43 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 09:56 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 07:49 AM
  4. looping specific parts of a video
    By jazzbass12 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 04:13 AM
  5. Calendar app is kind of slow
    By jimbo1mcm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 04:51 PM

Posting Permissions