The LG G2 or the Sony Honami?

ragdoll08

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Two names that often play second fiddle to the big guys (Samsung, HTC) are set to launch phone's that if speculation is correct, will blow the kings of the hill like the GS4 and One out of the water in capabilities. So with that said, just interested in knowing which of these two phone's has more people's interest. The LG G2 or Sony's Honami. Both have passed the FCC and both have been talked about a fall release.

mjesheem

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hard to call.. but I love the implementation of soft keys on the G2 in lines with the Nexus Series.. Just hope that the camera on the LG does not disappoint..

Well something that has caught my eye on the Sony front is how they are pushin on the updates to quite a few handsets.. Something that LG has always washed its hands off..

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been reading on the G2 and think its a solid phone, simply awesome specs and if the price point is not disappointing (off contract) then I am all in and will see my HTC One DE 64GB in time to get mine. I am hoping LG does a GPe but I suspect they won't IF they are doing the Nexus 5.

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Hard to call.. but I love the implementation of soft keys on the G2 in lines with the Nexus Series.. Just hope that the camera on the LG does not disappoint..

Oddly the leaks show a menu button in the soft keys. I wonder how that will work out...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4