Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    VDub2174's Avatar

    Posts
    3,569 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

    Default Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Lite

    Came across this while randomly searching the web:

    It seems plans on launching a more affordable version of the Note 3 which it plans to call the Galaxy Note 3 Lite. According to reports, the Korean tech giant wants to put out a cheaper version of the handset sometime around Q1 2014, the same target release of the Galaxy S5. It appears Samsung is looking to start out the year with a bang.

    Other reported features for the Galaxy Note 3 Lite include an 8 MP sensor in place of the 13 MP shooter found on the previous Note 3. Analysts suggest Samsung compromised the pixels to keep the costs down. People should also expect a downgrade to 720 p. Other compromises could include a downgrade in memory that can be as low as 16 GB. Reports indicate that a Samsung insider leaked information about the affordable Galaxy Note 3 in Q1 2014. reported tha the Korean tech giant plans on announcing the product during the Mobile World in Barcelona on February 2014. The cheaper Galaxy Note 3 Lite will come in two variants: black and white.

    There are no details yet about the hardware or specs of the Galaxy Note 3 Lite. However, were sighted just last week. The documents show that the South Korean company is testing a new device that has 5.49 as well as 5.7-inch screens. The screens sport LCD displays, far from the AMOLED setups of the Note 3 and the Galaxy S4.

    Samsung has not given any official announcement, so people will have to wait until the company finalises the details.

    Q1 2014 will be interesting, as Samsung reportedly will release the Samsung Galaxy S5. Among the predicted features include a 64-bit CPU that could come with the company's first Heterogeneous Multi-Processing (HMP) Exynos big.LITTLE chip. According to several sources, the chip should be able to handle running eight cores all at the same time. Samsung may also include Qualcomm's Snapdragon for additional choice.

    The flexible OLED display similar to the Galaxy Round could find its way to Samsung Galaxy S5 as well. Similar to the Nexus 5, the Samsung Galaxy S5 will run on 4.4 KitKat unless Google unleashes a new update
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa



  2. #2  
    jaj324's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    232 Posts
    Global Posts
    856 Global Posts

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Lite

    I hope the Note 4 is released with a metal chassis and no physical home button. That'll be the one! !!

    Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Lite

    soon note 7 is going to launch
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Lite

    awaiting the notes
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Lite

    Quote Originally Posted by jaj324 View Post
    I hope the Note 4 is released with a metal chassis and no physical home button. That'll be the one! !!

    Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    A late reply, but your post is right on the money..

    Everybody is talking about the coming of the S5, and maybe a Note 3 Lite, but nobody has mentioned a Note 4!!!
    I was one of those users waiting for the S4, finally when it came, I purchased one pronto.. However, I wanted 32gb, and Sammy or the carriers were holding back big time on the 32gb S4.. I returned my S4, and waited. I was patient too. More than 4 months I waited. I was rewarded for my wait with the Note 3.. IMO, the Note 3 was an S4 on Steriods. So, if Sammy follows the same route, being real quiet on the Note 4, and pushing the S5, the Note 4 is going to be a MOTHER, I tell you that!!

    Now, I understand why Note 2 users didn't all jump on the S4 bandwagon. they said not enough upgrade.. I see what they meant!!
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1/2014/32gb/Black
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3/32gb/Black
    Samsung Galaxy Gear Black

    Sony MDR 1RBTMK2
    Harman Kardon BT
    74, old, dirty and fast!!
    Thanked by:
  6. #6  
    NoNexus's Avatar

    Posts
    141 Posts
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Lite

    Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    A late reply, but your post is right on the money..

    Everybody is talking about the coming of the S5, and maybe a Note 3 Lite, but nobody has mentioned a Note 4!!!
    I was one of those users waiting for the S4, finally when it came, I purchased one pronto.. However, I wanted 32gb, and Sammy or the carriers were holding back big time on the 32gb S4.. I returned my S4, and waited. I was patient too. More than 4 months I waited. I was rewarded for my wait with the Note 3.. IMO, the Note 3 was an S4 on Steriods. So, if Sammy follows the same route, being real quiet on the Note 4, and pushing the S5, the Note 4 is going to be a MOTHER, I tell you that!!

    Now, I understand why Note 2 users didn't all jump on the S4 bandwagon. they said not enough upgrade.. I see what they meant!!
    Note 4 will not be until September or October so I would not expect a rumor this early.

    I couldnt care any less about the home button. I can take it or leave it. Let's make this one 6", same build. NO METAL. It is overrated. It is easily scratched, it dents, it attracts dirt. Just no.

    it also could mean the end of the removable battery. The Note goes forever on a charge but more options are never a bad thing.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Lite

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNexus View Post
    Note 4 will not be until September or October so I would not expect a rumor this early.

    I couldnt care any less about the home button. I can take it or leave it. Let's make this one 6", same build. NO METAL. It is overrated. It is easily scratched, it dents, it attracts dirt. Just no.

    it also could mean the end of the removable battery. The Note goes forever on a charge but more options are never a bad thing.
    IMO, the removable battery is a big plus, please don't take it away!!

    I have Tmobile with unlimited data. I hook the Note 3 on Netflix, and have it running all day and night just stop to switch out batteries. That is a biggie for me to swap out in 30 seconds back to 100%.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1/2014/32gb/Black
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3/32gb/Black
    Samsung Galaxy Gear Black

    Sony MDR 1RBTMK2
    Harman Kardon BT
    74, old, dirty and fast!!
  8. #8  
    NoNexus's Avatar

    Posts
    141 Posts
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

    Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Lite

    Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    IMO, the removable battery is a big plus, please don't take it away!!

    I have Tmobile with unlimited data. I hook the Note 3 on Netflix, and have it running all day and night just stop to switch out batteries. That is a biggie for me to swap out in 30 seconds back to 100%.
    Yeah I don't want it to go away either, but I also would not be hurt if it did at this point.

Similar Threads

  1. False memory Report 100GB note
    By Rockets123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:15 AM
  2. please excuse my ignorance galaxy s4 versus droid max
    By mark5019 in forum Motorola Droid MAXX
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:08 AM
  3. Dead Galaxy S3
    By Chris2Point0 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:03 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 07:38 AM
  5. [FREE GAME] Tap the Box- a simple and fun physics-based puzzler
    By Leo de Sol in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 10:20 AM

Posting Permissions

B