Galaxy Note 4: Speculation about features

Harshuvinod

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
what will be the features of Note 4.will it have answers for all older note snags?:)

Last edited by a moderator:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy NOTE 4

Umm, I think it's wayyyy too early to even start speculating. Note 3 released about 2 months ago...

Posted via Android Central App

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

There are rumours that it will have a 16MP ISOCELL camera. That's about all at this point in time.

startac7868

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

It's always been Galaxy S* + bigger screen + pen.

The question about what the next GN will be like is better answered by what will the next GS be like.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

It'd be neat if TouchWiz could be lighter.

Optimus G Pro

Honestly, this is something that Samsung HAS to do. HTC and Moto's skins are becoming far too fluent comparatively. The general phone buying public will notice and recognize before long. Throwing hardware at your problems only gets you so far. Especially when they continue to up the resolution.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Honestly, this is something that Samsung HAS to do. HTC and Moto's skins are becoming far too fluent comparatively. The general phone buying public will notice and recognize before long. Throwing hardware at your problems only gets you so far. Especially when they continue to up the resolution.
TouchWiz finally drove me away from Samsung once I realized its affect compared to the competition.

Nathan Bael

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site

I would like to see a slightly larger screen and a much better S-Pen. Not the features of the S-Pen, which are fine, but the ability to hold it. For my hands, the slightly larger diameter of the Note 2's S-Pen was easier to grasp than the Note 3's.

Harshuvinod

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

I would like to see a slightly larger screen and a much better S-Pen. Not the features of the S-Pen, which are fine, but the ability to hold it. For my hands, the slightly larger diameter of the Note 2's S-Pen was easier to grasp than the Note 3's.

but the N3 Spen is more sensitive and feel of writing is great than N2. removing and reinserting is easy in N3

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Both the Note 2 and Note 3 are pretty great. I was surprised at how much I still liked the Note 2 after comparing it to the Note 3.

Amir

Nov 17, 2013
plus.google.com

Both the Note 2 and Note 3 are pretty great. I was surprised at how much I still liked the Note 2 after comparing it to the Note 3.

How is the screen of note 2 compared to note 3?? The note 2 i get to test are the test units on samsung shop and their screen is pretty dull.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site

I totally agree ..
You really don't need to upgrade to the Note3 if you already have the Note2 unless you want the latest and greatest.
The Note3 just has software upgrades with a better camera. Once both devices have 4.3-4.4 they will be pretty much the same.

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

I totally agree ..
You really don't need to upgrade to the Note3 if you already have the Note2 unless you want the latest and greatest.
The Note3 just has software upgrades with a better camera. Once both devices have 4.3-4.4 they will be pretty much the same.

Actually, no. The Note 3 has software upgrades, a better camera, AND a much better build quality, better S-Pen, vastly improved screen, and much faster internals.

Posted from my Nexus 5