Well, another rumor ^_^

jechtosi

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
My wife's cousin that works in a samsung "to be released units" testing center told her they are testing a new phone right now, and it has a very different type of hardware that is entirely different from that of all the current samsung phones, though he says that he cannot tell what would it be called since units for testing are just coded with one letter codes (like the GS4 if i remember correctly the test code was "J") i hope this new thing would be a lot better than my note 3 that got toast XD if it is i'd f*cking sell my note 3 (hopefully if I get it back fixed or replaced by samsung).

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its the "F" devices that is supposed to have more premium build quality, it certainly would be one thing that make me interested in Samsung again.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its the "F" devices that is supposed to have more premium build quality, it certainly would be one thing that make me interested in Samsung again.

It might be but i have a feeling it will come a month or two after the GS5, with the same hardware, and another $100 on top for a fraction of extra cost to them.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hate samsung for this. Oh heres the GS4, now heres the GS4 active...and last week they made a NEW GS4 with the Note 3-esque back. Just releasee the phone the best way at the gate. Do you see Apple releasing the 5S in 25 different flavors?

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Hate samsung for this. Oh heres the GS4, now heres the GS4 active...and last week they made a NEW GS4 with the Note 3-esque back. Just releasee the phone the best way at the gate. Do you see Apple releasing the 5S in 25 different flavors?

Who cares? You buy what you like and enjoy it