Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By dmmarck
  • 1 Post By xlDeMoNiClx
  • 1 Post By Premium1
  • 1 Post By SactoKingsFan
  • 1 Post By satannik
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What phone device is on its way that will be superior to the Galaxy Note 3?

What phone device is on its way that will be superior to the Galaxy Note 3? (I startedt hinking about this this after reading another thread asking the same qeustion abnout the S5)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Default Re: What phone device is on its way that will be superior to the Galaxy Note 3?

Quote Originally Posted by yourphonemyphone View Post
    What phone device is on its way that will be superior to the Galaxy Note 3? (I startedt hinking about this this after reading another thread asking the same qeustion abnout the S5)
    The Note 4 .

Default Re: What phone device is on its way that will be superior to the Galaxy Note 3?

Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    The Note 4 .
    There goes the thread. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    The Note 4 .
    first thing that came to my mind too.

the worlds shortest, to the point and most efficiently answered thread.

I'd like to see other replies to this thread :P

Note 4 obviously. I am hoping that the one max 2 would be much better than the one max

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

I with the majority....The Note4 gets my vote.

Duh Note 4. Nothing else has S-pen.

Posted via Android Central App

Note 4 is the obvious answer. G Pro 2 and Xperia Z2 will be comparable to Note 3. And the G3 will probably have better specs.

Sent from my LG-G2 running CMB Roms 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by yourphonemyphone View Post
    Note 4 from a specs hands point, maybe the g3

Are you guys talking about just Phablets?

I hate to be "that guy" but some people have no need for an S pen and do not want a phone the size of the note 3. Lots of people especially recently have been acting like the Note 3 is the "end all" phone. Personally I don't see it. No doubt it is a fantastic device but I don't see it as the best. I think the s5 will hold up well. I am really excited to see what the lg g3 and next Moto x have to offer.

ಠ益ಠ
    ಠ益ಠ

I think we're talking about any upcoming phone that will be comparable or better than the N3. I don't consider the Z2 or G3 phablets since you can still place them in pockets without any issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrator Joe View Post
    I hate to be "that guy" but some people have no need for an S pen and do not want a phone the size of the note 3. Lots of people especially recently have been acting like the Note 3 is the "end all" phone. Personally I don't see it. No doubt it is a fantastic device but I don't see it as the best. I think the s5 will hold up well. I am really excited to see what the lg g3 and next Moto x have to offer.

ಠ益ಠ
    Yeah the Note 3 is nice, but I would likely never use the s-pen and the G2 is much easier to use one handed.

I'm also excited about the G3. I just hope it sells well enough to justify a G4.

Illustrator Joe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SactoKingsFan View Post
    Yeah the Note 3 is nice, but I would likely never use the s-pen and the G2 is much easier to use one handed.

I'm also excited about the G3. I just hope it sells well enough to justify a G4.

That's what all non Note 3 owners say. Once you get it you will find yourself using the S pen constantly.
    Proud owner of :
    Galaxy S4 rooted
    Galaxy Note 3 rooted
    Galaxy S5 rooted
    dsx968 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by satannik View Post
    That's what all non Note 3 owners say. Once you get it you will find yourself using the S pen constantly.
    I wouldn't say ALL. I was a Note 2 owner and ended up with the LG G2 because I never used the S Pen and saw no justification for the extra size.

Quote Originally Posted by SactoKingsFan View Post
    Note 4 is the obvious answer. G Pro 2 and Xperia Z2 will be comparable to Note 3. And the G3 will probably have better specs.

Agree.. I think Note 4 is the best choice
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,728 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

Since I'm not the biggest proponent of the spen I believe their could be a few that are or could be better. It all depends on your taste and needs. For me right now it seems like the one plus one will be a better device for my needs. I simply don't like touchwiz I liken it to sense 3.5 lots of options but at the end of the day it's also bloated and a resource hog.