Samsung's Android flip phone with Snapdragon 800
This is Samsung G9098 that spotted in China...
With 2.3GHz S800 & 2GB RAM...
Don't think it will release outside China/Korea...
Samsung SM-G9098 Certified In China, Android Flip Phone With Faux Leather Back
- 03-17-2014, 05:22 AM #2
- 03-22-2014, 07:47 AM #3
- 1,770 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung's Android flip phone with Snapdragon 800
Maybe it's some kind of cross over, bridging the gap between flat touch screen devices and standard. However, seeing that big mouse pad in the middle of the directional key I'm wondering if it is a touch screen? Think about it there are a lot of advantages to a standard screen device over touch screen devices. A lower cost screen should translate into a lower cost to the consumer. A standard screen should also translate into a longer battery life, something every smart phone owner dreams of. Plus a no touch display means no finger prints. Ok I was reaching a bit with that last one, but I'm sure there are other advantages.
- 03-24-2014, 04:16 PM #4
- 03-24-2014, 10:14 PM #5
- By Dualmonitors in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2014, 05:17 PM
- By DrewBeezy in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 02:22 PM
- By bmr1230 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 12:37 PM
- By stormrs5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2014, 12:36 PM
- By Faisal Irfan Yar Khan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:18 AM