Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how much money will the confirmed upcoming Samsung 8.4-inch tablet with SuperAMOLED screen cost?

how much $$$$$ will the confirmed upcoming Samsung 8.4-inch tablet with SuperAMOLED screen cost?

I'm guessing the WiFi-only model will probably be at least USD$999?
    The 4G LTE model will be well over $1000....
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

Default Re: how much money will the confirmed upcoming Samsung 8.4-inch tablet with SuperAMOLED screen cost?

If they can get it in the sub 400 category I would call it a decent price but I doubt it.
    Loving this Oneplus one!!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: how much money will the confirmed upcoming Samsung 8.4-inch tablet with SuperAMOLED screen cost?

Quote Originally Posted by thebizz View Post
    If they can get it in the sub 400 category I would call it a decent price but I doubt it.
    $400? Not a chance. That will be like going asking a $1000-class call girl for a half-off discount.

Samsung's new NotePro tablets with LTE is about $850, so I can't imagine the new tablet with SuperAMOLED screen to be less than that. (best case scenario)
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

I fully understand what your saying. And I feel if they price the tablet that high it will be severely overpriced. This tablet needs to be in the iPad mini retina price range to be competitive.
    Loving this Oneplus one!!

I don't think many will buy it for $850. They're competing against iPad as well and pricing it twice higher while having cheep plastic build isn't realistic.

sent via tapatalk