Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By someguy01234
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Nexus 6 is LG G3 Codenamed ‘LG B2’ – On Course for July 2014 Release Date as LG Flagship Set

Default Re: Google Nexus 6 is LG G3 Codenamed ‘LG B2’ – On Course for July 2014 Release Date as LG Flagship

sorry to burst your bubble but the n6 wont be out until late october or so. if anything a new nexus 7 tablet will hit this july.

Global Posts
    19,899 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Google Nexus 6 is LG G3 Codenamed ‘LG B2’ – On Course for July 2014 Release Date as LG Flagship

It will be interesting if it is true. We could possibly find out in June.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

I don't think Google will make a Nexus 6. The Note 3 to me is the only devices that works for such a large size. The UI, Features, S Pen and build is a winner.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock Galaxy S3

I have a really hard time believing the Nexus 6 will be out in July, it goes against all previous releases. But if this turns out to be true, it'll be great news since I'm in the market for a new phone. Wish we had some more definitive news.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    I have a really hard time believing the Nexus 6 will be out in July, it goes against all previous releases. But if this turns out to be true, it'll be great news since I'm in the market for a new phone. Wish we had some more definitive news.
    Agreed

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ROM
    Viper

If it happens, I will have me a Nexus in July.

I think it would be great to for them to up the date. Releasing after every single other phone last year was annoying. Especially with the soft release they did.
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    I don't think Google will make a Nexus 6. The Note 3 to me is the only devices that works for such a large size. The UI, Features, S Pen and build is a winner.

Posted via Android Central App
    The 6 will stand for 6 cores or x64 processing. Not a 6" lcd.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth3006 View Post
    In that case, I wouldn't expect a Nexus phone out again until Oct/Nov.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Nexus 6 would very interesting as their seem to be a pattern with Google releases but their always level uncertain what Google do every year. LG making nexus device third year would be a president that throw past notion of nexus program and nexus releases. What I find comical is Google since 2012 nexus 7 has seem really have design they going for with hardware and hardware. Then following a number scheme that follows the display size. Lastly since the HTC G1 a oem parted with Google makes two lead devices regarding phones then another OEM is chosen. So if LG is chosen again that alone resets everything we seem to follow as pattern with Google not mention if Nexus 6 doesn't have 6 inch display. I love Google products and innovation but I left scratching doubt with how the Nexus program goes.

Though the designated number or manufacturer of Nexus product really not important as long end product is good. It's just funny that the series of nexus device has so much mystery in what coming next that no other established series devices(IPhone,Galaxy, Window,Nokia,Droids) has so much clout to what is coming next.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by smooth3006 View Post
    I don't think it will come with all three of those. I think 6 is a number that come after 5.
    japetty likes this.