Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CarrierPigeon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8) is too tiny, any chance they'll come out with the One Max M8?

I just came out of the local Verizon corporate store. I figured it was best to look at the phone first, even if I can't do the upgrade for another 9 days.

I guess I forgot to consider the "small" 5-inch screen of the HTC One M8. I figured 5-inch screen was plenty big. However, over the last two years, the only phones I've used are the Galaxy Note II and Note 3. I got too used to them to realize how big they are....

Having said that, I can't get over how well-made the HTC One M8 was. It simply felt like a great piece of engineering in my hand....

Any chance of a HTC One Max M8? (which will solve the screen size problem for me )

Default Re: HTC One (M8) is too tiny, any chance they'll come out with the One Max M8?

Yeah, there's a chance, maybe closer to the end of the year? I know I saw a headline just this morning somewhere about the M8 mini and something called the M8 Ace which would presumably be the successor to the Max.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC One (M8) is too tiny, any chance they'll come out with the One Max M8?

Quote Originally Posted by kronosqq View Post
    Yeah, there's a chance, maybe closer to the end of the year? I know I saw a headline just this morning somewhere about the M8 mini and something called the M8 Ace which would presumably be the successor to the Max.
    M8 Ace? That's funny because HTC is a Taiwanese company.
    I remember a co-worker from Taiwan who told me that "Ace"
    sound EXACTLY like "WILL DIE" in their language. (we
    playing poker at the time)
    kronosqq likes this.

I've got the One Max. It's not a bad device at all. Have you considered the Max? Otherwise the Ace should be pretty sweet!

Sent from my HTC One Max on Verizon via Tapatalk...

That all depends on how well the original M7 max sold. I don't know how well it did, so it could go either way

Posted via Android Central App