Sony Xperia Z3 :innovative an amazing smartphone

Nodar Sixarulidze

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Xperia Z3 Features
A new Octa-core 3.1 GHz processor (snapdragon 810)
Mega 4GB RAM, as Xperia Z2 is already supporting 3 GB RAM
A 5.4″ inches screen display along with 2K resolution and WHITE MAGIC LCD display
50 Mega Pixel rear Camera 7 lens, Xenon and LED flash, 1/1 sensor size
8 Mega Pixel front camera for video chatting
Non-removable Li Po 4000 mAh battery
A 32GB & 64GB memory variants would be available for Xperia Z3
Both Waterproof and dust proof body features for Z3

Micro-SD data slot up to 256 GB
A Wi-Fi dual band
Sony Xperia z3 will be incorporated with Pre installed apps
Triluminos clear display
Low-light Camera feature
Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) characteristics
Optical Video-Image Stabilization feature
Picture-Stabilization
A micro USB 3.0 point
4K video-recording 60FPS and 1080P 120FPS

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sony-Georgia/726467130721436

UMBRELLA333: SONY

Alejo Bilog

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Very nice but will sony reduce the top and bottom besels which all people are commenting including myself???? The sound also is the main issue for sony phones. While the other phone manufacturers are innovating on the sound quality (loud speaker) to be loud and with stereo sound, sony does in the other way. Stereo but low and maniaturized sound. Not like samsung and htc does. Sony kept their phones glass for both back and front sides, but the back seemed to be not scratch resistant. Why not make both same quality? The thickness is also is a factor like the ZUltra and Z2 Tablet. They keep it thin. Ok its nice but the besels were too prominent.. Hope sony will address these issues. I'll wait for the Z3

AirSupply

May 6, 2010
Visit site
When the Z2 is still lacking behind in term of stock availability. the idea of having Z3 this year is a suicidal decision for Sony IMHO.

DJCBS

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
This would be an awesome device apart from the screen size. Actually...I'm ok with the screen size as long as it had a Compact version. Also, microSD card up to 256GB would require: 1 said card to be created; 2 - motives to do so. With 4.4 removing most of the usefulness of the microSD, I think it's more important to have the phone with a minimum of 32GB but preferably with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage.

Also, 50mp camera but with Nokia's now available for license PureView technology and Zeiss lenses.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon