- 438 Posts
New Droid lineup?
Have seen nothing about Verizon's Droid, Maxx, etc. as far as what's coming down the road. Wondering if Verizon/Lenovo will continue the series and if they do, what we might expect. This summer seems a good time to replace my trusty Razr Maxx.
Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2
- 05-10-2014, 12:53 PM #2
Re: New Droid lineup?Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 05-12-2014, 02:55 PM #3
- 05-15-2014, 05:40 PM #4
- 05-15-2014, 08:57 PM #5
- 05-23-2014, 08:29 PM #6
Re: New Droid lineup?
I'm very curious to see what Motorola /Lenovo does to replace the Maxx. Had anyone heard any rumblings about if that line is going to continue in 2014? Lenovo could decide to do away with the Maxx since it already has its own battery beast with the P780.
- By aszucs in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 06:19 AM
- By Sarah Khan1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:05 PM
- By lucasbuck in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2014, 12:37 AM
- By Davide Jensen in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:49 PM
- By darknes01 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:43 PM