LG 6-inch phablet?
LG demoing a 6-inch QHD panel next week, 700 ppi displays coming soon | Android Central
After reading the above article I started wondering if a 6-inch display is too big. I currently have the Note 3 (5.7") and I'm very happy with the size.
I haven't had an LG device in a VERY long time but since the announcement of the LG G3 I've been interested to see what they have to offer. I usually stick to Samsung or HTC but sometimes throw a Moto device in the mix.
Is anyone else excited for this device? Will you hold off on the G3 for this?
- 05-29-2014, 10:21 AM #2
- 05-29-2014, 10:56 AM #3
- 05-29-2014, 07:55 PM #4
- 05-29-2014, 08:29 PM #5
- 05-30-2014, 07:47 AM #7
- 05-30-2014, 08:36 AM #8
Re: LG 6-inch phablet?
Samsung seems to think otherwise: Samsung's 7-inch 'phoneblet' makes its way to the FCC | Android Central
- 05-30-2014, 03:13 PM #10
- By elit1 in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2015, 09:47 AM
- By jayTrizzle in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 05:06 PM
- By tshepomk in forum LG G3Replies: 29Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:30 AM
- By fonger13 in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 05-31-2014, 01:02 AM
- By j j6 in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:43 AM