Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The chances of a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by the end of 2014 is 100-percent, right?

The chances of a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by the end of 2014 is 100-percent, right?
    ("Note 4" or whatever name that Samsung chooses for the successor to the Note 3)

Just wondering....
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: The chances of a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by the end of 2014 is 100-percent, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrierPigeon View Post
    The chances of a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by the end of 2014 is 100-percent, right?
    ("Note 4" or whatever name that Samsung chooses for the successor to the Note 3)

Just wondering....
    Well, I also though of the same thing .... I can also say that there are chances for getting the successor of note 3 by the end of 2014. Have you heard about the Samsung announcing the Tab S series ???

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Default Re: The chances of a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by the end of 2014 is 100-percent, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrierPigeon View Post

Just wondering....
    I would say yes. There is no way they cancel the series. I just hope it has YOUM as rumored

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    Well, I also though of the same thing .... I can also say that there are chances for getting the successor of note 3 by the end of 2014. Have you heard about the Samsung announcing the Tab S series ???
    june 12th

ROM
    Viper

Nothing is ever 100 percent, but going by the last 3 years experience, there will be a note 4 in 2014. Probably around September.
    Moto X 2014(stock for the time being) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Galaxy S3(30ft fall...)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez)
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

well i just can't wait for it!!!

They better be...
    Assassin Droid

Global Posts
    7,993 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

There will be a large Samsung phone during the next 3-6 months.

It'll be here by October

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

I will buy two please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NoNexus View Post
    june 12th
    June 12th ..... that would be good !! June 12th is just a very special day for me ....

I would say yes. There is no way they cancel the series. I just hope it has YOUM as rumored
    I'm listening to all this YOUM talk....it leaves me a bit skeptical, at least wanting to see it in action first. Have you used one? What advantages do you see?

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

No I have not see nor used one since it has not been released. There is a good video here:

from CES in 2013.
    Thanked by:

Curved displays like YOUM as shown in that video just don't do much for me. I want to see lower power consumption, better display's sound, more storage, 64GB should be the base Samsung not 16GB (S5), not 32GB (Note 3 with only 22-23GB of usable space).

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Curved displays like YOUM as shown in that video just don't do much for me. I want to see lower power consumption, better display's sound, more storage, 64GB should be the base Samsung not 16GB (S5), not 32GB (Note 3 with only 22-23GB of usable space).
    The YOUM display lends itself to lower power consumption and I am not sure where you got your information about the usable space on the Note 3 but what you quoted is low.

64GB should be an option on all phones without a doubt but with the SD card is it not a necessity. Peddle that in the M8 or Nexus area.

Thanks, I'm listening to all this YOUM talk

64GB should be an option on all phones without a doubt but with the SD card is it not a necessity. Peddle that in the M8 or Nexus area.
    My current phone has 32GB of built-in memory. It currently only has 1.7GB of available space left,
    thanks to two off-line navigation map app (for the entire North America and European Union)
    that I installed.

Global Posts
    294 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourphonemyphone View Post
    My current phone has 32GB of built-in memory. It currently only has 1.7GB of available space left,
    thanks to two off-line navigation map app (for the entire North America and European Union)
    that I installed.
    You know that google maps now can be saved for offline viewing right? In addition you know that GPS is equipped on all phones....

What a waste of thread note 4 is out in October every one knows

Ulimate Note 3