Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rahxephon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy F / S5 Prime

From the leaks I've seen it looks exactly like the the S5. Its a metal S5. Huh.... so much for something new and exciting. The power of advertising is amazing!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    8,983 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy F / S5 Prime

It's all about the money
    I haven't been keeping up to date with the rumors, but I thought it was supposed to have a larger, sharper screen and more RAM.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

I'm confused they haven't marketed the suppose galaxy prime/galaxy f the phone is still rumored so until its official anything you hear and see is pure speculation. Also, side note Samsung hasn't said anything about this project so don't fall for rumors and hypes. That's why I was upset with S5. I started actually believing rumors and had set the bar of expectation too high that now its like settling for pos phone when in reality its a great phone.

Posted via Android Central App
    Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4g > HTC Evo 3d> Galaxy S2> Sprint Galaxy S3> Tmobile Galaxy S3> Tmoble HTC One & Asus Transformer Pad Infiniti

http://www.sammobile.com/2014/06/10/...clarification/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i think its all for the hype. -.-

from the side by side pics of it next to the s5, the screen looks bigger along with the brushed aluminum backing.

I'm going to complain just to complain, but these supposed leaked designs sort of just look like a normal Galaxy with a custom back cover. Samsung could really bump up the design by changing the color/material of the front facing as well. Whynot make the whole phone look metal.
    ickymini likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rahxephon View Post
    I'm going to complain just to complain, but these supposed leaked designs sort of just look like a normal Galaxy with a custom back cover. Samsung could really bump up the design by changing the color/material of the front facing as well. Whynot make the whole phone look metal.
    seriously! >X]