Motorola MOTO MAXX (International DROID TURBO variant?)

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: MOTO MAXX

Wow, that's a great find. Nice job finding that one.
Lol. It's crap I know. Just wanted ppl to see that accessories are appearing.

Now what I would absolutely love to see would be a case for sale on Amazon or Ebay for the Droid turbo and for the Moto X Play. This would confirm that we would have access to multiple accessories unlike the small amount a carrier exclusive device would have... Ie droid maxx.

Sent from my Verizon LG G3 using Tapatalk

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Moto X-Play / Moto Maxx?

Contract is up the first of December, not to mention I cracked the screen the other day on my HTC One. So I'm in the market for a new phone. LOVE LOVE LOVE what I'm seeing from the Droid Turbo, but I really don't want to switch to Verizon. According to rumors, there will be another version of the Turbo on other carriers under the moniker of Moto X-Play or Moto Maxx. Whats the latest info/rumors surrounding these phones? Any idea when we will see an announcement?

On another note, the rumored new HTC One( M8 ) Max also has some of my interest. Do we know anything new on that?

Thanks,
Rob

sm97

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto X-Play / Moto Maxx?

I too would like to hear some news on Moto X Play . the turbo sounds awesome with that battery but I don't want to go back to Verzion . I have the OG Moto X ATT. before that was moto RAZR HD maxx . which was awesome but Verizon not so much . and the Nexus 6 is to large the new Moto X doesn't interest me with the battery I need to be able to use my phone not live on a charger. Anyone out there with info on MOTO X PLAY is it real is it coming anyone I'm with the original poster here..

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

I wish I knew something. I'm hoping for a twin device of the Turbo that works on T-Mobile. Even more points if it came with T-Mobile wifi calling, but I'll take an unlocked GSM version if I have to.

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: MOTO MAXX

There is no link. It passed through the fcc. That's all we know.

Sent from my unlocked consumer edition Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080m.

32gig

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site

So if the moto x play is the gsm variant of the droid turbo, wonder if it will work with straight talk and if will look the same..

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

There is no link. It passed through the fcc. That's all we know.

Sent from my unlocked consumer edition Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080m.

You can search for Droid Turbo TMobile or variations of that to get some information. Here is one such source discussing it -> T-Mo compatible Quad HD Motorola Droid Turbo in the works? » TmoNews

I have a feeling Verizon has the exclusive in the US so that the supposed Moto Maxx won't be coming to the US officially anytime soon.

Sounds like a DROID/Milestone situation.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I have a feeling Verizon has the exclusive in the US so that the supposed Moto Maxx won't be coming to the US officially anytime soon.

Sounds like a DROID/Milestone situation.

They have the exclusive on the Droid name, but not the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara