HTC Desire with 64-bit Snapdragon 615?
HTC Could Launch a Desire Phone with the World's First Octa-Core 64-bit Chip, the Snapdragon 615 | GSMDome.comToday, the popular chip manufacturer Qualcomm announced in China its first octa-core 64-bit chip called Snapdragon 615, a chip that could arrive on a future HTC Desire smartphone, as some sources suggest. After the announcement of this chip, HTC sent the press invites for a conference that will take place on September 4 in Berlin.
- 08-21-2014, 12:18 AM #2
Re: HTC Desire with 64-bit Snapdragon 615
HTC's first octa-core 64-bit smartphone is on the way | Android CentralHTC's not saying which phone will see this new chip, or even which chip we'd be seeing in said phone. Qualcomm has started production on multiple 64-bit 8-core chips, including the mid-range Snapdragon 615. The higher-powered Snapdragon 808 and 810 aren't expected until later this year. All use the ARM big.LITTLE format (four high-power cores for the heavy lifting and four low-power cores for mundane work).
- 08-27-2014, 07:43 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:03 PM
- By mstrblueskys in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:19 PM
- By rtapales in forum LG G3Replies: 15Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:27 PM
- By flroots in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:02 PM
- By stepaul8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:30 AM