Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just bought samsung note 3

I just bought samsung note 3..
    Is this a bad mistake? Should I have waited for samsung note 4? And what the large difference between the 2 besides camera and processor and 1 go ram and finger print which I almost do not consider it a worthy difference?

Default Re: Just bought samsung note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Keepmovingon Keepmovingon View Post
    Is this a bad mistake? Should I have waited for samsung note 4? And what the large difference between the 2 besides camera and processor and 1 go ram and finger print which I almost do not consider it a worthy difference?
    it depends on how much you paid. i personally would have waited until the Note 4 dropped because you then can see full specs and even if you decide to get the Note 3 you'd get a better price on it after the Note 4 drops.

September 3?

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, news and rumors | News | TechRadar

I would have waited for the Note 4. I have the note 3 and its amazing, but the note 4 will be that much better.

I wouldn't have bought it with 5 days until Note 4 comes out. If nothing else the price of the Note 3 would go down.
    Note 4 will likely be the exact same price. so basically you paid Note 4 price for a year old phone that you have to keep 2 years.
    Resale value will drop in half if it hasn't already.
    iOS and Android are BOTH great. iPhone 6+, Nokia 1520, 2014 Moto X, iPhone 6+, Note 4..
    Currently using 64GB Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge & iPhone 6 64GB on AT&T

On Verizon, the note 3 was $150. How is the note 4 going to be the same price?

Quote Originally Posted by Keepmovingon Keepmovingon View Post
    The major differences are the camera improvements and the better build quality with a 2k display. It has a newer Qualcomm chip but not gonna be much of a difference with day to day use. Both have 3gb of ram. I would have waited and purchased the Note 4 just to have the new Note for 2014.

Posted via Galaxy Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Goodwin1 View Post
    I would have waited for the Note 4. I have the note 3 and its amazing, but the note 4 will be that much better.
    Not really... it's going to have some improvements but nothing that would make you want to drop your note 3 for it

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Goodwin1 View Post
    It nice to know there are sheep like yourself out there.

Quote Originally Posted by missmom View Post
    It nice to know there are sheep like yourself out there.
    I don't understand what your talking about. My wife has the note 3, I have the note 2. I know what the note 3 has and now we know what the note 4 has. All I am saying is, I don't think it's that much of an upgrade. People just like to be rude over the Internet because they are behind a screen and are ignorant. Good luck with life.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by jlost View Post
    I don't understand what your talking about. My wife has the note 3, I have the note 2. I know what the note 3 has and now we know what the note 4 has. All I am saying is, I don't think it's that much of an upgrade. People just like to be rude over the Internet because they are behind a screen and are ignorant. Good luck with life.
    I wasn't referring to you. I just don't like dumb people making stupid post. The Note 4 is a joke. It should have been much better and bigger than the Note 3.

Quote Originally Posted by missmom View Post
    I wasn't referring to you. I just don't like dumb people making stupid post. The Note 4 is a joke. It should have been much better and bigger than the Note 3.
    I agree

I am using a Note 2 now and am seriously considering the Note 4 Edge come upgrade time. That is if Verizon carries it. Hope so.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 Android phone on a keyboard that waaayyy too small (or my thumbs are waaayyy too big).

I do not think it's a mistake. The note 3 is an excellent device. If you like something and it suits your needs I say buy it. You cannot always worry about the nexxt model around the corner.