It's not a "Nexus" anything.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung part is what gets me...is it really the next "Google phone" if Samsung claims it as its own?

Or maybe I'm just paranoid :)

Tango Charlie

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Hm. All of the Galaxy S phones are not demarcated by name in the various certification pages.

I'm wondering if this is the full Galaxy Player PMP (which we know exists from DIVX, Wifi and DLNA certification).

Last edited:

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung Elite already exists in Europe. I think I rented one in Amsterdam...

And while I'm at it...Google employees getting a holiday cash bonus instead of phones pretty much kills any replacement to the N1 before 2011.

dcdttu

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Um, Elite?

Already been used...

Samsung Elite 3 - Prices, Photos, Videos - Mobile Phones

samsung-elite-1.jpg

Maybe it's America-only?

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Like I said in a couple other threads...it's part of a multi-company salvo of stock android phones and wifi devices sold through retailers rather than via carriers (or Google's own website). Motorola already announced that they are also working on upcoming pure Google devices, and it's a sure bet that HTC is involved somewhere.

Bring on the stock 2.3 phones, PMPs, and wifi VOIPs!

dcdttu

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Like I said in a couple other threads...it's part of a multi-company salvo of stock android phones and wifi devices sold through retailers rather than via carriers (or Google's own website). Motorola already announced that they are also working on upcoming pure Google devices, and it's a sure bet that HTC is involved somewhere.

Bring on the stock 2.3 phones, PMPs, and wifi VOIPs!

OMFG I would DIE for this. I love my Evo, but only with Cyanogen. 4G be damned! Only thing is, Cyanogen isn't optimized for the Evo, so battery life sucks. I would LOVE a stock HTC phone, so long as it's updates ASAP when new releases come out. THAT'S the kicker.