Will you buy the Nexus S?

Will you buy the Samsung Nexus S?

• Total voters

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Well, we all know that this is official(not 100% but you know we have seen it in action and have Eric Schmidt use it). Will you buy it? The hardware right now no one knows... however I would imagine something high end. It might have Vanilla Android 2.3(mainly because Eric Schmidt was running 2.3 on the device) Unless this device will be raped by bloatware(which I think will not happen).
EDIT: new rumors, the device will supposedly have a concaved or "curved" screen: thoughts? Has it changed your verdict?
http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/16/rumors-samsung-nexus-s-using-fancy-curved-display-sprint-had-to/

With all of this speculation and your assumptions, do you think this device just might be your next phone?

Last edited:

ezun

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Looks pretty hot, but I'm damn happy with my X.

If it's LTE, I'll consider it. I really want to wait till LTE devices start pumping out.

AndroidFTFW

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
i definitely want this phone...i have a galaxy s and i love it...the hardware is amazing...so i can imagine that the nexus s probably has had a few minor updates hardware wise, plus stock android 2.3, i can only imagine how good this phone will be. cant wait

Ali Fazel

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Maybe if it's on Sprint. Then again, I'd rather have something like a G2 on Sprint and in my hands. Not to mention I've become a CM addict, and I need that to be supported on the device.

BKVic

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
IF it came to Verizon Id get it in a second! I really doubt that will happen as there is no way Verizon will give away that much control over a phone that is on their system.

dcdttu

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I would buy it if:

1. Samsung has ZERO control of the OS and its subsiquent updates. Only Google, just like the Nexus One.

2. It's not just available on T-Mobile. I want a CDMA one out the gate, not months and months and months later. Samsung already has the Galaxy all over the place, it wouldn't be hard.

3. Battery life is decent. Biggest complaint about my Evo (only complaint, really).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital