Do none of these 'rumored phones' seem to really excite you any?

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I have an upgrade and would like to use it but really...?

Fairly new iPhone, rumored SG4, etc. all seem rather unimpressive to me (almost feel like minor cosmetic changes), am I missing something? Am I just being impatient too early in the year?

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Is it just me or...?

We won't really know what's up until about March. Anything before that is all rumor and speculation. I have seen 4 or 5 variants of the new HTC flagship and some of the images are impressive, and some are not.

I am not really excited now, but in less than a month, I know that will change.

HAWK

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

I have an upgrade and would like to use it but really...?

Fairly new iPhone, rumored SG4, etc. all seem rather unimpressive to me (almost feel like minor cosmetic changes), am I missing something? Am I just being impatient too early in the year?

You will see some huge announcements this year. Still early for speculation

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

I'm excited for the HTC M9 personally. I remember reading good things about the new Adreno that goes along with the Snapdragon 810 so I'm interested in how well that all works together. I'm really just tired of my Nexus 5 Lollipop phone and am itching to get something new.

The Sony Z4 interests me too, but I don't think I have the will power to wait very long.

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

I'm with ya. Kinda blah feeling on everything right now. Will be either HTC Hima, GS6, or LG G4 for me but neither is standing out from the pack right now.

GeodudeFFP

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I 'm not too thrilled yet...waiting for the LATE 2015 phones that *may* get the Snapdragon 820 with Adreno 530 graphics, using a 14 nm process. THOSE phones may be the exciting ones.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I am kinda excited about rumors I've heard about a nexus 6 with a 4000 mah battery. No idea if it's valid.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

I get excited when I see that my phone still has a charge. Jk but seriously, I would love a 6" screen on a Note. That would be nice.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

the s6 doesn't excite me at all. gave up on sammy after the s4. the m9 peeks my interest but its going to be a tad too expensive for me. other than that there isn't another phone currently on the market that wows me. we shall see what comes during the late spring and summer. i am slightly interested in the rumored desire A55 model which was rumored.

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site

Only truly thing I'm excited about is Project Ara and seeing how it evolves. My note 2 (I feel) is doing fine. This is coming from trying a G3 and S5.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

I bought my mother the G3 as it was pretty much free. And she loves it. From trying to help her with it reminded me how much I appreciate my Note 2 with its s pen.

ab2c4

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

Several nice phones coming out this year but since I refuse to buy another phone with a display less than 5.5", most of the phones don't appeal to me.

I am beyond bored and fed up with touchwiz and the physical home button so Samsung isn't an option for me. I am waiting to see the LG G4 and hopefully HTC will release a bigger phone that is in the 5.5" to 6" range.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Yes I will stick with my Note2 tell I see what the Note 5 looks like. I would love a 6" screen on a Note series phone. That's just me though.

grover5

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site

I'm good to go with my Nexus 6 for the next couple years. Nothing sounds too exciting to me so far but that's likely because I just upgraded a month ago.