AT&T at CES.

Ramenstien

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone knew what phones might be coming out for AT&T at CES. I would like to get a new phone soon and I'm hoping that AT&T finally lets a few high-end Android phones into their line up soon. If anyone knows of anything it would be a great deal of help to me. Thanks.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone knew what phones might be coming out for AT&T at CES. I would like to get a new phone soon and I'm hoping that AT&T finally lets a few high-end Android phones into their line up soon. If anyone knows of anything it would be a great deal of help to me. Thanks.

The problem with AT&T is that their main focus in on the iPhone. I feel they will get a high-end android device at CES im just over it. I will go to sprint or tmobile and get either a G2 or even depending on what they announce on CES. AT&T focus will remain on the iPhone till its available on other providers. Unless AT&T has a top high-end android device i will be jumping ship as soon as january is over(pay day thats why lol)

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Ya as long as they exclusivity to the iPhone they aren't getting any high end Android Device. They want to stay somewhat loyal to that evil phone.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I see them branching out especially when it's been rumored that they will get the tegra2 powered motorola device. Now I don't see them going all in but I do see them Diversifieing their line up with wp7 high end android and iphone though I think the bulk of their android lineup will be mid range

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Exactly they have to think ahead the iphone may remain their bread and butter but they have to find a way to get new faces in that's were android and wp7 comes in especially if they can get some high end stuff with great features

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I agree with you guys. Either way I'm done with AT&T come January after CES I will be jumping to either sprint or tmobile.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Unless ATT gets a high end htc device I don' think I'll stay. I really hope verizon isn't going to be the only carrier getting a awesome htc phone. I don't understand why ATT keeps getting boring android phones. They didn't cripple their windows phone devices, why are they crippling android? The captivate has been the only decent hardware, and I didn't get that because I don't like touch wiz. They made touch wiz look too much like iOS.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I bought the dell streak unlocked. When my contract is fully up in July i will hit the provider with the best adroid device out there with dual core which im sure wont be AT&T. I hope they do release good android phones and begin to deploy their 4g. AT&T is only provider who hasnt released 4G even tmobiles hspa+ is better than AT&T Hspa

Kiserai

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
AT&T is really strong in my area and my wife just got a Captivate in July, so I think I'll be sticking with AT&T for a while. I too am hoping they show something awesome at CES. I love my Nexus One, but lately its been feeling really dated and I want something new and awesome again.

I hope they have that Tegra2 Motorola phone, or maybe even a variant of the LG 2X. I just want my next phone to have dual core processors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34