Something Interesting - HTC 4G device Jan. 6

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I was just snooping around on the HTC site and i went to the mobile version and well there was a lineup of phones one phone had a caption saying "the first to 4G again" find out january 6th idk if you guys know what this is already but could it be the Dinc HD? the the new evo knight or whatever its called

heres the link :

HTC

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I was just snooping around on the HTC site and i went to the mobile version and well there was a lineup of phones one phone had a caption saying "the first to 4G again" find out january 6th idk if you guys know what this is already but could it be the Dinc HD? the the new evo knight or whatever its called

heres the link :

HTC

Nice your topic ended up as front page news, lol i would be psyched! lol ;)

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hmm hopefully I'm surprised while I love the design of HTC phones I don't know if ill just jump on it. Guess time will tell if you asked me early Nov this would have been my choice but with LG Samsung and Moto all lining up its going to be a hard choice

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Hmm hopefully I'm surprised while I love the design of HTC phones I don't know if ill just jump on it. Guess time will tell if you asked me early Nov this would have been my choice but with LG Samsung and Moto all lining up its going to be a hard choice

I swear you are reading my mind at times because I feel the same exact way!

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site

Yes..Come Feb/March I will feel like a kid in a candy shop. There should be many, many good devices to choose from!

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes..Come Feb/March I will feel like a kid in a candy shop. There should be many, many good devices to choose from!
This brings up a question ... if Verizon announces the Thunderbolt or Merge at CES, how long till it's released? Anybody know the typical timeframe with announcements/releases such as this?

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Cool. I have a January 7 upgrade. At least I should know when the Thunderbolt will be available and make an informed decision on whether to upgrade immediately or wait for the Thunderbolt to be released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon