1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question LG Optimus One V

i have searched the forums for this phone but came up empty. and im a newbie here. ^_^

i have been on other forums and keep hearing this rumor of the LG Optimus One coming to Virgin Mobile for next year. They are adding the V to it for Virgin Mobile.

i want to know has anyone else heard the same thing or similar rumors?

i contacted VM and they told me that they wernt planning on releasing any new phones any time soon.

but i found this link here:

what do you guys think??

Its been tested by the FCC and the International CDMA Organization. And has been certified on both the WiFi and Bluetooth websites.

The product code is LG VM670, the Sprint version is LS670, and other LG phones that are on Virgin also have the VM before the product code. So the person you talked to was probably lying to you. By all the evidence, I would say that this is definitely coming to Virgin.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yes i figured the same thing as well! :P i really hope its true because i really want that phone without a contract. =]

Smile This rumor is TRUE!!!(:

Just emailed VM today and they told me they plan on releasing it on Feb. 1, 2011!!!! Hope this answers your question!(:

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Exclamation Chaged

Quote Originally Posted by girldroid View Post
    i have searched the forums for this phone but came up empty. and im a newbie here. ^_^

i have been on other forums and keep hearing this rumor of the LG Optimus One coming to Virgin Mobile for next year. They are adding the V to it for Virgin Mobile.

i want to know has anyone else heard the same thing or similar rumors?

i contacted VM and they told me that they wernt planning on releasing any new phones any time soon.

but i found this link here:

what do you guys think??
    but now its says that its going to boostmobile and virgin mobile will get the sanyo zio
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.1.1 Jelly Belly

I want this phone!!! Like now!
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.1.1 Jelly Belly

And now I've got it! Went to Radio Shack asked them about this lil android and the yes we have it in stock. The dude went to the back to get it there was no display model up yet.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by joshua.worth View Post
    And now I've got it! Went to Radio Shack asked them about this lil android and the yes we have it in stock. The dude went to the back to get it there was no display model up yet.
    thats awesome! VM also officially announced it on their twitter and facebook! im going to see if i can snag one this weekend!

I've been thinking about either getting this and moving to VM or porting my Droid Pro to PagePlus. VM has better data but PP has better coverage for me. Decisions decisions