sprint ces

colin.mckean

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, I was wondering the same thing. The Evo Shift and the Playbook? Woopee. Show some sweet high end Android phones. If they got the LG Optimus 2x, I would weep tears of joy. Definitely not holding my breath though.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, I was wondering the same thing. The Evo Shift and the Playbook? Woopee. Show some sweet high end Android phones. If they got the LG Optimus 2x, I would weep tears of joy. Definitely not holding my breath though.

I'm with you on the Optimus 2x. I'm holding out for a dual core for my next phone.

Dark Phoenix

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
So we wait until March for good phones when everyone else already has them? Not have them, but have seen them. We all know some sort of Evo 2 will come out with kick ass specs but March is a long wait.

original00

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I think the Thunderbolt not coming out out with dual core/higher res screen actually bodes well for Sprint. Obviously, HTC will not let Motorola, LG and Samsung steal the all spotlight for too much longer with their "super phones". Verizon will have their Iphone so why not continue with Sprint where there is less competition.

I hope HTC announces their new line in Feb/March which includes the EVO 2 coming for Sprint.All they need to do is release GB in March and I'll be good until the June/July

original00

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I just looked up Qualcomm's latest chipsets and I see a 3rd gen Dual cpu processor listed. As far as I know no current phone is running this processor so hopefully thats what we have to look forward to with the next EVO.