Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Myn's Two point Two Rls 5

Default Just sick.

Practical? Lol, maybe not.. I know this is just a render, but this device is pure sex, in my book.. Stock Android? Yes, please.

Triple-display Flip phone powers our dreams with Android (video) -- Engadget
    If I've been helpful to you in some such way or another, kindly hit the "Thanks" button on the bottom right.. Appreciate it!
    Thanked by:

Thats absolutely ridiculous. Like you said it might not be practical but literally the 'flexibility' it offers would be hard to pass up. This would probably rock the industry if ever released

I actually love the concept

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rooted

cool! With all those screens wonder if the battery will hold up.

Cool concept.

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Nothing amazes me these days, but I could never find myself having any reasonable practical use for this thing in my life. To each their own I suppose.

New York Giants | New Jersey Devils | Colorado Avalanche | New York Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kerrigan View Post
    Nothing amazes me these days, but I could never find myself having any reasonable practical use for this thing in my life. To each their own I suppose.
    I'm with you Chris. I would never get something like this but that is just me.
    Joined the Android Army '11
    Current Android ~ Nexus 5
    Like A Bo$$

I would jump on something like that in a heartbeat. My biggest issue with a phone is flexibility. This takes the flexibility of android to the 'enth degree.

ROM
    midNIGHT ROM v.3.2

Quote Originally Posted by ctsmith76 View Post
    Practical? Lol, maybe not.. I know this is just a render, but this device is pure sex, in my book.. Stock Android? Yes, please.

Triple-display Flip phone powers our dreams with Android (video) -- Engadget
    That is hot!!!!! If it does come out Sprint better get it!

I would get it if it was reasonably priced. Just looks different.
    VZW LG G3/Motorola Xoom

ROM
    X:DS 4.2 X10:CM 6.1.3

The techy side of me is saying "I gotta have it", but the practical side of me is saying "really?". IF this were to ever come out, I would probably buy it, but not right away. Let all the issues get worked out, cause we all know that there would be a lot of issues, then pick it up issue-less.
    "Life isn't fair, and neither are smartphone upgrades" -Phil Nickinson