BREAKING: DROID X2, DROID 3 And Incredible 2 All In The Works, Stock Experience Comin

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
depending on how this person found this info, it wouldnt shock me if this is just something old laying around some verizon system. thunderbolt was incredible hd for months. bionic seems to be droidx2, an since the droid3 is much later this year that will be some sort of new device...wonder were the merge went? as of the no 4g. well i cant really answer that, but the thunderbolt was questioned for months with out 4g so wonder if they added that in as lte roll out was close. same reason the merge didnt have 4g, then screen with 4g was shown.

either way, verizon has plenty of options for android. if these are all new devices man thats alot of options.

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I dont really need 4g it wont be in my are for a long time, 3g works for me, so a slightly larger faster dinc would b nice, Im up in april, I will have to see whats out then

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
They'll still be up to date. They just wont have the faster download and upload speeds. Some people may not want to pay extra for 4G or even need it. 3G is quick already.

Do you think it's possible for them to put dual core and all that good stuff into without being 4g?

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Do you think it's possible for them to put dual core and all that good stuff into without being 4g?

I think it would be a smart move if they did, since so many people wont have access to 4g for more then year, people with there contract ending soon will (like me) will still want to upgrade to something faster with some more goodies

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

I suppose it depends on how Verizon wants to market them and how they want the Bionic and TB to stand out against the rest. If Verizon plans on making them their flagship 4G devices, it's possible.

galpdawg

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
i just hope they make the droid x2 thinner and less wasted bezel space. great phone this is only phone ive had in last 5 years that i kept for more then 4 months. ive had it since day 1

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I Luke the hump makes the phone feel good. And what bezel there is none its.all glass. I love the X it feels so awesome and hope Bionic feels same and doesn't go down the road HTC is going down all plastic toy feel.

Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't mind stock android.
I love sense and I thought Honeycomb was having it's own sense inspired ui, which would make updating more devices in a timely fashion possible.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think it's thin enough and I like the hump on the phone. It kinda makes it comfortable to hold the phone and talk with my finger up there.

Heres what I would like to see change
-remove memory card without taking out the battery
-comes standard with extended battery
-louder speaker
-Remove dead space around the screen and make the screen slightly bigger

Thats about it, I like the hard buttons.

eric6052

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Looks wise it sure seems like the bionic is the X2. They added a higher resolution screen and a dual core preocessor otherwise they are very similar. I would have really liked the gig of ram that the Atrix is getting but we don't always get what we want.