Tablets coming to ATT this summer?

netposer

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with ATT's Premiere folks (ATT business) and was asking when their Android lineup will be refreshed.

He looked on "his screen" and said the Atrix will be available Q1 (common knowledge), the HTC Inspire would also be Q1 and the Samsung Infuse will be Q2.

He said ATT will have 4G tablets this summer.

So for all of us ATT folks this is good news and I wonder what tablets ATT is getting.

netposer

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure they will at some point, but it's hard to speculate at this point. AT&T has only just begun to fully embrace Android.

I always knew something great would come from the iPhone going to Verizon.

Hopefully the Atrix will be available on Feb.15 for ATT business customers.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
iv been on att a lil over 2 years with my iphone 3g. never really had a problem. except the android embrace an no hspa+ or 4g. but with verizon launching 4g were i live an the bolt im heading there.

but att is trying hard to make a come back since losing iphone to verizon.tho iphone 5 will most likely be exclusive for some time. 2 top shelf android devices in q1. atrix for $150 an inspire for $99 as rumored. thats a nice deal. but i dont want to wait for faster speeds. but this could def make me get a 1 year contract to have options once they get it goin.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital