note 5 active

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've not heard of this rumor, and don't see it as something that Samsung would release considering something with their current line up.

twitch3488

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping for it and waiting to make a an upgrade purchase until I know for sure if its coming out. I'd love to have the massive battery and ip 68 rating. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1058 using Android Central

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping for it and waiting to make a an upgrade purchase until I know for sure if its coming out. I'd love to have the massive battery and ip 68 rating. Thoughts?

I had the s6 Active and it was awesome, don't see why the Note 5 Active would be any different.

If you are wanting the finger print scanner and possibly the s-pen then you might be out of luck, and since the s6 Active only came with 32 gigs of storage, the Note 5 Active might be the same too. With AT&T you just can't really tell what in blue blazes they are thinking.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I had the s6 Active and it was awesome, don't see why the Note 5 Active would be any different.

If you are wanting the finger print scanner and possibly the s-pen then you might be out of luck, and since the s6 Active only came with 32 gigs of storage, the Note 5 Active might be the same too. With AT&T you just can't really tell what in blue blazes they are thinking.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

Good points !

Posted via the Android Central App

twitch3488

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Good points !

Posted via the Android Central App

Surely they would include the s pen. I mean that's what makes the note a note. But if it isn't included, well I will just get a normal note 5 and a case. Maybe there will be waterproof case out for it by then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo