1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock(too scared to hack)

Default New HTC phone?

I was watching the new HTC Innovation advert on YouTube (
    It looks like a HTC Wildfire without an optical trackpad. It could very well be a Wildfire 2 which could be seen at MWC next week.

Comment on this and discuss below!

Edit: 08/02/2011 22:43 GMT - Engadget discovered the same thing as I and featured it on their site just as I was posting this. The link is
    Last edited by brodieduncan; 02-08-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Added Engadget link

there was some posts around the web with 3 leaked photos of new htc phones not long ago...i cant seem to find it, but most likely one them. mwc is 6 days away...maybe we will see
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock(too scared to hack)

It may also be a similar case like this -

Maybe HTC are re-releasing several of their phones but, without a trackball/pad

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

This makes me slightly sad if its true, I'm really hoping for a newer gen phone (dual-core, high-res screen, etc) with a trackpad, I found it extremely valuable on my friend's phones when selecting text, which I seem to do a lot of on my BB currently.

ROM
    AOKP + Franco's

Gingerbread has a much better way of selecting text than Froyo. One of the things I loved about my OG Droid was the d-pad for selecting text, but now I rarely use the physical keyboard with Swype and a Gingerbread rom (Cyanogenmod 7)

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

I hope this comes to sprint. I'd buy it straight away. Nice replacement for my Pre.

Htc Evo 2. Anyone know anything?