Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

My wishlist for the next evo.
    Dual-core snapdragon/tegra 2
    1gb ram
    1gb rom
    16gb internal
    qHD
    DLNA
    HDMI
    4" not 4.3"
    Android 2.3 or higher.

Prediction
    Dual core Snapdragon/tegra 2
    700+ mb ram
    1gb rom
    16gb sd card
    WVGA 3d display.
    hdmi
    dlna
    4.3"
    Android 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by traumahawk View Post
    Oooor.. You can root. Install roamcontrol. And overload your data/call usage with roaming use.. (free for you with unlimited plan).. and violate the terms ofservice saying you agree to limited roaminguse. Thus getting terminated. Etf free. If sprint doesn't anounce some new phones that are amazing a ctia I am prob gonna do that and go to vz at some point this summer asthey get new devices.

Sent from my Epic 4g via Tapatalk.
    People like you are such losers. If you don't like ETFs, why don't you pay full retail for your devices, deadbeat? While you're at it, why don't you go on welfare and use your check for breast implants for your girlfriend.

"Look at me, I identify myself by my wireless device, so if I'm not getting the best possible device every year for less than half the real price of it, I'll screw the company so they HAVE to let me out of my contract. I have to do this because there are things my current super phone just can't do... like fly me to other countries."

Quote Originally Posted by traumahawk View Post
    Oooor.. You can root. Install roamcontrol. And overload your data/call usage with roaming use.. (free for you with unlimited plan).. and violate the terms ofservice saying you agree to limited roaminguse. Thus getting terminated. Etf free. If sprint doesn't anounce some new phones that are amazing a ctia I am prob gonna do that and go to vz at some point this summer asthey get new devices.

Sent from my Epic 4g via Tapatalk.
    There is no way that is going to break the contract right there. The only way that can happen is if the COMPANY does something to violate the agreement. Not you yourself.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!

Global Posts
    4,592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by j20001 View Post
    Not sure how true this is or not, but I just wanted to throw it out there...I have a friend who works for Sprint in sales, and "they" stated that the announcement a few weeks ago with David Blaine was supposed to be for a new HTC 3D phone, but it wasn't ready in time, so they had to go with the Kyocera (which by the way i was HIGHLY disappointed in). I'm not sure what the benefit would be for a 3D phone....but "industry first" it would be.
    Looks like your friend was right. You should milk him for more info!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Looks like your friend was right. You should milk him for more info!
    I'll see if they are testing it out yet.!...see if its gonna live up to all its hype....Keep you posted!!

Global Posts
    4,592 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Sweet...well, I am definitely excited for CTIA.

I wish they would cook up a souped up version of the Nexus S for Sprint, stick a Tegra 2 in there why don't ya?

On the other hand, this makes chosing the Evo 3d much easier. I wonder if Samsung will wait as long as last year to announce the Galaxy S2 for the american carriers?

The EVO was a beast, so the EVO 2 must also be a beast.

I'll be disappointed if it doesn't have:

Dual Core
    Increased Resolution
    Increased RAM/Storage
    Android 2.3 (not a big deal since it will be rooted anyway)
    Android Ice Cream would be freaking awesome, but not realistic
    Better 4G radio
    Keyboard option would be sweet
    Keep the 4.3"...do NOT go smaller.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12