so sprint has another huge announcement march 22!

Jeryl31

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
being that there last announcement was a complete fail in my opinion with the kyocera phone they better bring it with something Android

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Probably Evo 2 with that new Qualcomm Dual-Core chip. But if it has the same resolution, it's a disappointment, in my opinion.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
They probably gonna announce that the Sprint Premier silver customers have been dropped down another lever to silver plated! Yeah I'm still ticked off about this! LOL

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
as said numerous other times,

Evo 2---or give up, Sprint.

related note: everyone's talking about Evo users not being able to get the Evo2 for a reasonable price if it is released mid-summer (because all Evo users will only be 1yr into their contract). i say nonsense. as of now, my ETF is about $90(per phone rep) b/c i signed on w/SamsungMoment in March. so unless i'm missing something--

>>announce Evo 2 on March 22
>>release phone June 5th
--pay ETF of about $70, then sign up again for Evo2 new customer/upgrade pricing of $249/$299
((--if i'm mistaken, please inform.))

it better be the Evo 2 (with some LTE baked in). the Thunderbolt is too much a temptation at this point.

Last edited:

j20001

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how true this is or not, but I just wanted to throw it out there...I have a friend who works for Sprint in sales, and "they" stated that the announcement a few weeks ago with David Blaine was supposed to be for a new HTC 3D phone, but it wasn't ready in time, so they had to go with the Kyocera (which by the way i was HIGHLY disappointed in). I'm not sure what the benefit would be for a 3D phone....but "industry first" it would be.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Not sure how true this is or not, but I just wanted to throw it out there...I have a friend who works for Sprint in sales, and "they" stated that the announcement a few weeks ago with David Blaine was supposed to be for a new HTC 3D phone, but it wasn't ready in time, so they had to go with the Kyocera (which by the way i was HIGHLY disappointed in). I'm not sure what the benefit would be for a 3D phone....but "industry first" it would be.

hmmm...anything's possible.

i don't see any benefit of 3d being on a phone.
but i'm sure there's people who'd say the same thing about Netflix.

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Oooor.. You can root. Install roamcontrol. And overload your data/call usage with roaming use.. (free for you with unlimited plan).. and violate the terms ofservice saying you agree to limited roaminguse. Thus getting terminated. Etf free. If sprint doesn't anounce some new phones that are amazing a ctia I am prob gonna do that and go to vz at some point this summer asthey get new devices.

Sent from my Epic 4g via Tapatalk.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Oooor.. You can root. Install roamcontrol. And overload your data/call usage with roaming use.. (free for you with unlimited plan).. and violate the terms ofservice saying you agree to limited roaminguse. Thus getting terminated. Etf free. If sprint doesn't anounce some new phones that are amazing a ctia I am prob gonna do that and go to vz at some point this summer asthey get new devices.

Sent from my Epic 4g via Tapatalk.

never considered this.
with my luck, though--i'd be black listed from re-joining Sprint...but hey--at least i'd be more motivated to go to the TB without having to pay the ETF of Sprint :) hmm...interresttinnngg...

ramonm2

Dec 23, 2010
ramonm2.blogspot.com
HTC SPRHero 4G with dual core.
with FFC and 6MP Camera with dual flash
running 2.2 upgrading to 2.3
has a mini stand and slightly bigger screen.
Preloaded with The Dark Knight
bring in your Hero and get $35 off.
With the slogan being "We took your favorite hero and made him super."
or the Evo2 either one I wouldn't mind.