3D EVO at CITA?

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the Evo 3D will have a dual core processor in there already to power the 3D. And I'm just hoping that you will be able to turn off the 3D if you so choose!

Reactions: Robbzilla

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I hope these 'rumors' turn out to be true. Regardless of what being said at CTIA - I'm getting something new when I'm 'eligible' for my yearly upgrade.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
i hope its smaller then the 4.3 inch evo out now! 4 or 3.8 would be perfect
If the (supposedly)Evo 3Dscreen is smaller than the one we now have - I'd be really disappointed in Sprint. After getting use to 4.3" screens it's kinda hard going back to anything less.

currentuserjade

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
4.3 is actually quite the sweet spot, phone size speaking, it's perfect. 4.5 is about the largest you would want in a phone. Anything larger than that needs to be dual screen or tablet.

TenshiNo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Maybe, finally, a phone worth looking into when I'm eligible for upgrade in July. I really haven't seen anything hit the market that I like better than my Evo. I was worried Sprint was gonna hang out on the sidelines with all the new tech unveiled at CES and MWC these last few months. Glad to see they're actually gonna have something to show off.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking CTIA is going to be the coming out party for both Sprint and HTC. Everything associated with the name Evo was by HTC, including the Evo View aka HTC Flyer and since HTC uses Snapdragons for their high end stuff, my guess is that we'll get a Snapdragon 2.

I am also used to 4.3", there is no way I would want to go smaller, a smaller screen with ruin the 3d experience, or at the least, diminish it somewhat.

jeffreytz

Mayor of Awesometown
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the 4.3 camp myself. Really I want it to be exactly like my Evo 4G, but with dual core, more ram, and a dedicated camera button. I'm running Sense 2.0 on my Evo now (thanks to Myn's Warm Z rom) and its awesome, just need some dual-core goodness :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae