3D EVO at CITA?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I had a feeling that Sprint and HTC was working on keeping the Evo line. The Evos are the top selling phone for Sprint... and if this rumor is true about the Evo 3D - can you imagine the amount of Evo 3d Sprint would have to get to supply its customers.

...and I hope they continue with the same screen size, or a little bit more - not less. You would not get the full 3d experience on a smaller screen. No way.

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
in a perfect world.....

....my ideal phone would have a 4.3" screen, dual core, 32 gigs internal with external option, true 4g and a REAL intergrated camera with at least a 10x optical zoom and could record in hd. oh yeah, and a 3500 mAh battery......:):):)

htc or lg only..... no samsung!

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
4.3 is perfect screen size. People who complain about the size probably don't have a 4.3'', it's really not that big.

I hope this pans out, i've been feeling left out cause every other carrier is getting new android phones....

Can someone explain the sprint upgrade change? I hear they have changed it from 12 months to 22? Does that effect those who are premier customers, I've been w/ them for 8 or 9 years.

*update: just checked online, I got a PalmPre in November 09, it says i can upgrade my phone now with the (150 discount) so i guess it's not affecting me?

kzibart

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Can someone explain the sprint upgrade change? I hear they have changed it from 12 months to 22? Does that effect those who are premier customers, I've been w/ them for 8 or 9 years.

*update: just checked online, I got a PalmPre in November 09, it says i can upgrade my phone now with the (150 discount) so i guess it's not affecting me?

It's not affecting you yet. I think the change goes into effect soon though, so you might want to call Sprint and ask them about it. I did, and luckily I've been with them for 11 years and will retain all of my S|P benefits as a "gold" member. But under 10 years, you drop to "silver" with a longer upgrade window (unless you meet some other requirements).

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to see the Evo3D be at least 4.3"-4.5" honestly, but I'm also a big guy - so it'd fit me more. Plus, the 3D doesn't even hold any sway with me. I don't see the point as it's not gonna make my texts/emails/phone calls work any better. That said, I sure would show it off to my iPhone toting friends.

I would like to see a huge jump in specs from my Evo though, Snapdragon 2 plus a ton of internal memory and at very least x2-x3 the RAM we have now. If this is going to be Sprint's next flagship phone, they need to come out with the guns a blazin'!

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
If this "Evo" is in fact HTC, and the specs are even comparable to the "TunderDOLT", I'll be more than happy to take my five lines to Sprint for a piece of that action! Apple really knows how to do two things well. Sell phones and corrupt companies that sell their phones...

lafester

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
....my ideal phone would have a 4.3" screen

4.3 is perfect screen size. People who complain about the size probably don't have a 4.3'', it's really not that big.
?

4.3 is perfect, can't go any smaller.
Evo-lution

4"-4.3" seems to be the sweetspot imo.

I'd like to see the Evo3D be at least 4.3"-4.5" honestly, but I'm also a big guy - so it'd fit me more.

4.3" is too big. had an evo fo 29 days and sent it back. 4" is much better :D

of course for the right phone i would get used to it (as long as they up the resolution)

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site

of course for the right phone i would get used to it (as long as they up the resolution)
I'd love to see the Dell streak size screen to be honest with you.

It DOES make a difference.
Google evo and streak side by side to see what i mean.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
If this "Evo" is in fact HTC, and the specs are even comparable to the "TunderDOLT", I'll be more than happy to take my five lines to Sprint for a piece of that action! Apple really knows how to do two things well. Sell phones and corrupt companies that sell their phones...
That's why I'm glad all that icrap is not on Sprint. Keep all that poison away from my network.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Umm 4.3 is perfect. I can't even think about getting a phone with a smaller screen. And the EVO is just the right phone for me. :)

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
is anyone worried that if the Evo 3D is HTC that it will NOT be dual core. I mean all the rumours I heard is that HTC is waiting for qualcom to release dual core products. Shlt even the HTC Flayer that has been anounced just recently and a tablet is NOT dual core.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
is anyone worried that if the Evo 3D is HTC that it will NOT be dual core. I mean all the rumours I heard is that HTC is waiting for qualcom to release dual core products. Shlt even the HTC Flayer that has been anounced just recently and a tablet is NOT dual core.

I am a little.

But can you even do 3D with single core? That is the question.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan