http://now.sprint.com/nexus/

4ekbrandon

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Not soon enough!

Probably wont happen, but I think my perfect phone would probably be the Nexus S + 4g and dual-core... would be so amazing.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
You Sprint customers are lucky. I hope Verizon gets it soon and hope they updated the processor. :)

really? why would you want a samsung on sprint? I have sprint and would rather much be with Verizon, if it wasn't for the price.

They are getting the thunderbolt that is far superior to any phone on the market.

Samsungs are kind of cheap from my experience and just doesn't seem as "sturdy" as HTC phones.....it even beats motorola phones, which is slightly inferior to HTC phones IMO

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
really? why would you want a samsung on sprint? I have sprint and would rather much be with Verizon, if it wasn't for the price.

They are getting the thunderbolt that is far superior to any phone on the market.

Samsungs are kind of cheap from my experience and just doesn't seem as "sturdy" as HTC phones.....it even beats motorola phones, which is slightly inferior to HTC phones IMO

Forget the Thunderbolt, that thing is a mildly upgraded Evo, doesn't even have a dual core processor. Be happy you are on Sprint, you'll get to look forward to the Evo 3d.

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Forget the Thunderbolt, that thing is a mildly upgraded Evo, doesn't even have a dual core processor. Be happy you are on Sprint, you'll get to look forward to the Evo 3d.

eh...3d phones are just gonna be a gimmick....watch...they are gonna be very buggy.

besides.....why would you want a 3d phone!? theres barely any (if any at all) content thats 3d online!!!

Reactions: eyecon82

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site

crap..i thought it was going to be dual core!!

so the atrix is the only dual core phone in the market, right?

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
eh...3d phones are just gonna be a gimmick....watch...they are gonna be very buggy.

besides.....why would you want a 3d phone!? theres barely any (if any at all) content thats 3d online!!!

i totally agree...im waiting to see what this "3d" thing is all about....

people don't want 3d on their tv's just yet..why would they on a phone? sometimes keeping it simple is better

ilongbored

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious to know if adding the WiMax radio is going to make the Nexus S any bigger.

My other hope is that the EVO 3D will be an appropriate EVO 2 and the 3D thing is something I can just turn off and ignore. Anyone know if 3D screen adds bulk to a phone?

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site

X2. I always recommend HTC over Motorola. The nexus s intrigues me to the point where I may consider swapping my evo for it.

lafester

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

mildly? much better imho. updated 1ghz processor and gpu. uses less battery with significant performance increase. these bad boys can be overclocked much higher then the evo. unibody aluminum frame... nice. dual mic input and surround sound speakers and don't forget the 8gb internal memory.

oh and slcd screen so you can actually see it at angles.

now pleeease sprint give us a dual core super amoled nexus w/sd slot & 16gb internal :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa