Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,042 Global Posts

Default http://now.sprint.com/nexus/

Sprint | Coming Soon

Coming soon, eh? (Thanks, Kevin!)

:P
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,596 Global Posts
    ROM
    Teamhacksung's ICS

Page removed in 3...2...1...

Interesting.

Also, if you use http://now.sprint.com/evo3d/ instead, you get redirected to sprint.com ...but if you put other things in there you get nothing (broken link page in Chrome).

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

Oops...

Wait...what??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails http://now.sprint.com/nexus/-nexus.jpg  

Not soon enough!

Probably wont happen, but I think my perfect phone would probably be the Nexus S + 4g and dual-core... would be so amazing.
    x2z

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon4EK View Post
    Not soon enough!

Probably wont happen, but I think my perfect phone would probably be the Nexus S + 4g and dual-core... would be so amazing.
    and not made by SAMSUNG...

Global Posts
    808 Global Posts
    ROM
    Buglessbeast/Stock

You Sprint customers are lucky. I hope Verizon gets it soon and hope they updated the processor.
    So many phones, so little time.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Blur

....and it's pulled.

ROM
    Project Elite

anybody get a screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by EggoEspada View Post
    You Sprint customers are lucky. I hope Verizon gets it soon and hope they updated the processor.
    really? why would you want a samsung on sprint? I have sprint and would rather much be with Verizon, if it wasn't for the price.

They are getting the thunderbolt that is far superior to any phone on the market.

Samsungs are kind of cheap from my experience and just doesn't seem as "sturdy" as HTC phones.....it even beats motorola phones, which is slightly inferior to HTC phones IMO

Global Posts
    4,511 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by eyecon82 View Post
    really? why would you want a samsung on sprint? I have sprint and would rather much be with Verizon, if it wasn't for the price.

They are getting the thunderbolt that is far superior to any phone on the market.

Samsungs are kind of cheap from my experience and just doesn't seem as "sturdy" as HTC phones.....it even beats motorola phones, which is slightly inferior to HTC phones IMO
    Forget the Thunderbolt, that thing is a mildly upgraded Evo, doesn't even have a dual core processor. Be happy you are on Sprint, you'll get to look forward to the Evo 3d.

Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7.0.3.1 w/ LPP

OO YAY a nexus phone on sprint!!!!! WOOT!!! hopefully this comes out soon!! my upgrade is coming at the end of the month!!

Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7.0.3.1 w/ LPP

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Forget the Thunderbolt, that thing is a mildly upgraded Evo, doesn't even have a dual core processor. Be happy you are on Sprint, you'll get to look forward to the Evo 3d.
    eh...3d phones are just gonna be a gimmick....watch...they are gonna be very buggy.

besides.....why would you want a 3d phone!? theres barely any (if any at all) content thats 3d online!!!
    Thanked by:

crap..i thought it was going to be dual core!!

so the atrix is the only dual core phone in the market, right?

And the soon to be announced LG G2X for T-Mobile.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by ndRoiD-haZr-329 View Post
    eh...3d phones are just gonna be a gimmick....watch...they are gonna be very buggy.

besides.....why would you want a 3d phone!? theres barely any (if any at all) content thats 3d online!!!
    i totally agree...im waiting to see what this "3d" thing is all about....

people don't want 3d on their tv's just yet..why would they on a phone? sometimes keeping it simple is better

I'm curious to know if adding the WiMax radio is going to make the Nexus S any bigger.

My other hope is that the EVO 3D will be an appropriate EVO 2 and the 3D thing is something I can just turn off and ignore. Anyone know if 3D screen adds bulk to a phone?

Does anybody know about the evo 3d?

Global Posts
    454 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

Quote Originally Posted by eyecon82 View Post

X2. I always recommend HTC over Motorola. The nexus s intrigues me to the point where I may consider swapping my evo for it.

mildly? much better imho. updated 1ghz processor and gpu. uses less battery with significant performance increase. these bad boys can be overclocked much higher then the evo. unibody aluminum frame... nice. dual mic input and surround sound speakers and don't forget the 8gb internal memory.

oh and slcd screen so you can actually see it at angles.

now pleeease sprint give us a dual core super amoled nexus w/sd slot & 16gb internal

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Hmmm...I just renewed my contract in January & picked up an Evo. I just couldn't take the ol'Blackberry any longer. Looks like it's time to put the Evo up for sale in anticipation of the Nexus S

The more phone we get at sprint the better.Bring it on sprint i am waiting

ROM
    LiGux-V3.2 w/ Fireants

LG Optimus 3D specs - Phone Arena
    This is the evo 3d. like Lg or not this phone is solid. You may not need 3d, but it's nice to have the option and yes you can toggle 3d function.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Has it occurred to anyone the timing of these new devices being announced and the timing of Sprint's changes to their Sprint Premier/upgrade program are suspect?

Me thinks a lot of Sprint customers are going to be pissed off when they find out they are no longer upgrade eligible after 4/1 and then both these devices drop.

And seriously, WTF is it about viewing angles that you people need? Are you lying flat doing yoga alongside your phone and just *need* to be able to look over and see the weather animations on the Sense widgets? I don't get it. When does one ever not want to look at their phone from off angles?
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

I hope Samsung uses this and a chance to update some of the features of the Nexus S. Upgrade the forward facing camera from VGA to 1.3MP and add the SD card slot back. It should be brought up to the same basic specs as the new S2. I am not huge Samsung fan, but I am a fan of vanilla android that does not make me wait for HTC, Moto, Samsung, etc to update their custom UI.
    Thanked by:
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast