Questions/Samsung’s latest trademark registrations hint at iris scanner for the Galaxy Note 6!

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Iris-Scanner.jpg

2 Questions: With all this talk of Iris Scanners.
1. Would you use it?
2. Do you us the Finger Print scanner to open your phones?

We reported last month that there’s a possibility that the Galaxy Note 6 is going to feature an iris scanner. This biometric component has long been rumored for Samsung’s flagship devices but we’ve yet to see it surface in an actual product. Samsung has filed for registration of a couple of trademarks in the EU which suggests that it might finally happen later this year with the Galaxy Note 6.

According to a report, Samsung has filed for registering the “Samsung Iris” and “Samsung Eyeprint” trademarks in the European Union. This clearly hints at the possibility that the company’s upcoming flagship could feature an iris scanner, it’s not a feature that Samsung is likely to debut with a mid-range handset after all. Samsung has obviously confirmed nothing about the Galaxy Note 6 as yet, the handset itself is expected to be launched in August this year.

galaxy-note-6-samsung-eyeprint.jpg

Source

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd settle for a removable battery and an SD card. I'm tired of useless phones with "enhancements". Just give us back what you took away, or I'll keep my Note 3s until they die.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo